39: Making it up!??

Nandini's pov:

               Such hurtful words from him were the least thing i expected when i left my desk and walked towards him, his eyes still had furry in them reason unknown to me, this time he didn't only managed to get me hurt but also angry..angry like i have never been before..i can take anything, his rude behavior, his sarcasm, his Taunts any damm thing but that does not mean that he can keep hurting me repeatedly and like every other time i'll let it go..this time i won't..this time it was the limit...

I bored my eyes into his furry filled one and said in a deadpan tone..

" huh..thanks for bursting my bubble and sorry that i interfered in your life , i wouldn't not now, not ever, sorry for the inconvenience caused by me sir!" i said with a dry chuckle..if it was possible i would probably be dripping venom from my mouth..i was that angry right now!

I could see his eyes turning soft for a minute but then again he pulled that hard face on, if it was the sane nandini she would probably melt by now..but this time i was hell sure i am not going to give in..this time i want him to take the initiative..

I walked back to my seat and sat, i engrossed myself in work so much so that i actually forgot that he existed in the same room as mine..it was lunch time and i could feel my stomach growling, Frankly today i was up with the plan of having lunch with him..huh but this guy sure knows how to be a spoiler, scratching that so as to not ruin my mood further i walked out of the cabin without paying him a single heed..

As i left the room my cell pinged it was a msg from aryamaan saying he's waiting for me in the cafeteria..i mentally thanked god atleast i will not have to eat alone..i was busy replying to his msg when i heard somebody calling me..cabir it was...

" areee nandini tum yaha kya kar rahi ho...chalo lunch karte hai saath main" he said jovially as usual..i knew, manik was def gonna be a part of the lunch thing he was talking about..

" nahi cabir! I have arymaan waiting for me to join him so i have to go!" i said and he gave me a confused stare...

" kuch hua hai kya? Manik kaha hai?" he asked and like it was the last nail in the coffin..i unintentionally charged him up..

" mujhe kya pata voh kaha hai..main yaha uski pa ke post pe kaam nhi karti to know about his every little detail and it's not like he tells me anything and even if he does now i don't give a shit" i said and walked past him..i could predict his jaw to be literally touching the ground but i didn't bother to look at him..

-------------------------

" woahh woahhh woahhh tigress what's the deal why so angry??" it was aryamaan he asked as we walked in together towards a empty table a few steps away from us, making our way from the crowd..

" pucho mat it's been a horrible day!!" i said rather groaned.

" yaar aaisa toh mat bolo aaj tumhe mujhe itne dino baad dekha hai!" he said with a *pretentious hurt* expressions, he looked kinda cute and seeing him my lips managed to curve a little..

The rest of the lunch went well with some office colleague joining us, my inputs in the conversation was negligible to nothing, i just didn't feel like talking but i was relieved that atleast it didn't add up to make my day worst, at least one thing in this entire day wasn't bad..

----------------------------

Cabir's pov:

" what.the.helll.was.that!!!" i thought as i stood there startled with her outburst, pehle toh mujhe sirf shak tha but now i am sure something is up with these two..yaar kyaa yeh log lade bina nahi reh sakte kabhi!!!!.