40: Not yet!!

Nandini's pov:

      Looking at his pleading eyes, i gave a deep thought about hearing him out and came to a conclusion that maybe i should, he deserves at least a chance! So i looked at him and said taking a deep breath..

" fine! If that's what you ask for but remember mr.malhotra just a chance. so make sure you make the most of it!" i said raising my eyebrow at him as my hands stayed on my chest in a criss cross manner...

" nandini..i know mera tumpe gussa karna..jo bhi maine aaj kaha voh sab..i..mean..huff..okay..i know maine jo bhi kiya voh sab justified nhi hai and even if i try tab bhi i can't make it up to you for that..forget making up i shouldn't have done what i did in the first place..but nandini...u know after cabir, u are the only one i..i...am myself with, for the first time i am looking forward to someone to share things with..." he started and my stern posture was slowly turning soft..my eyes and ears were all at once attentive to everything that he said here on..well when he said about explanation this wasn't the something i expected!

" today..before you came..something happened and for the first time i really really wanted to share it with you, instead of keeping it all to myself..i waited..but u weren't there...mujhe laga ki tum late ho gayi ho....but when i saw you talking to that...guy...whatever his name is..i lost it..nandini i know this is unreasonable, mujhe wait karna chahiye tha for u instead of being so impulsive aur maine cabin main jo bola..

i didn't mean anything nandini i was just pissed...huff..nandini it doesn't happen often that i get close to people..often kya aaj tak cabir ke alawa i haven't been close to anyone Untillll.." he said taking deep breaths in between probably Sighing, dragged the untill a little more than required, and i was eagerly wanting to know if he's gonna say the same thing i am assuming he would, being curious i said impromptly..

"untill" unintentionally though the untill came out a little more huskier than it was meant too..

He pulled me a little closer to him holding my elbow and with the same husk said..

" untill...you came in..nandini...i am very scared to share myself with people..my past has bounded me in a way..ki main chah kar bhi nhi badal sakta..mere maan main humesha apno ko kone ka dar reh gaya hai..aur shayaad isliye maine kabhi kisiko apne karib aane hi nhi diya..par tum..stubborn head!!.mere itne rude hone ke baad bhi you..you were always there when i needed you..bina bulaye..humesha.." he said his tone a little hoarse, and eyes..they shined!!

*I'll always be there humesha!!* it was my subconscious..i wasn't sure what could be the best reply for this so i just smiled mentally at it, a smile that conveyed my feelings yet unknown to me just right..

" i know i shouldn't but i get a little more protective and territorial when it comes to closed ones...and you ms.murthy managed to get in my "that" zone..soo aaj tumhe..vohh..uske..saath..." he continued with me standing too close to him but his arms no longer held me..seeing him shuttering a small smile managed to paint my lips..

"soo..you were jealous!" i said hiding the smile and taking a step backward regaining my previous position..

" what!! Nooo!!! i wasn't jealous i just...voh..main" he continued shuttering, ohh mann!! this boy needs to learn how to lie!!!

* huh..look who's talking* subconscious again, i gave her a glare and concentrated back on the giant before me...what!! He is okay at least for me!!

" haa haa common..come up with an excuse i am waiting..better make it sane you!" i said and he glared at me..

" what can't come up with one!!..so except it..that you were" i said smirking a little..

" whatever" he said and before i could say anything he continued..