43: Stepping into the mystery!

Nandini's pov:

                 His gesture last night was so overwhelming that i couldn't help but think about it while adoring those fireflies and smiling like a fool which resulted into having a hard time falling asleep but quite strangely i was up way before my alarm goes on, which is so not me! The reason wasn't so far fetched, i cant keep away from being excited to meet him, it felt like i knew him a little more than i did the day before...

I quickly left my place and reached infinity before i usually do the smile adamant to not leave my lips,  it kinda stuck there since last night and i wouldn't want it any other way...i met aryamaan in the lobby even he asked me the reason for the sheepish smile but i shrugged it and walked away bidding him adieu..

I entered in our cabin and replaced the dead flowers with the fresh one, the only difference, today i was a little more happier..

"okay!!! Nandini murthy earth too! U have shit load of work pending let's get too it before you get kicked out!" i said to myself and controlling my glee more like ‘erupting glee’ i sat on my chair and got busy with the blueprint that i have been working on lately...

-----------------------------------------

The door creaked open and that did enough to catch my attention...there he comes looking hot as fuck! Okay i know i am being too Genuine with my  praises but, i mean common!!! Have u not seen him! Like really? Plus his killer smirk and the way he sets his hairs just does enough to make anybody like any freaking body in the universe drool over him....

I gave him my best smile when i saw him coming he did too..

" gooddd morning ms.murthy..u came by early today!?" he asked approaching me..

" umm..yeah good morning and i did, had a little work so.." *liar!* it was my subconscious braging rolling her eyes..i gave her a stern eye in return to shut her up and it did work!!

" okay! The hard working you! That's good actually everyday u prove how right i was to appoint you!" he said with a wink that followed a crooked smile as he got back to his seat..

I looked at him tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear as he sat there working on something!  Not realizing when a pink hue made it's way to my cheeks..

------------------------

Writer's pov:

The two souls were completely unaware of these new found feelings slowly creeping inside them..everytime they were with each other there heart would beat not just as a pumping organ but maybe for each other!....

Maybe..because the journey to love hadn't been kind to anyone and the pages of it's history gives more than enough proof of the same...

But passing and overcoming all the roadblocks and obstacles together, standing by and with each other through all the highs and lows isn't that what love's about!?

So did the two brooding love birds had their own share of struggles to go through, part of their past lives to discover about the other..it will be a hell of a journey! Will it bring the two closer than ever or the strom of the mystery will rip them apart and kill their brooding love?!

--------------------------------

Manik's pov:

          After our last night conversation things felt so simple, soo good..never in my life i have been this anxious about anyone being mad at me..maybe i just didn't bother to care, but with nandini..i couldn't take her being angry or hurt by me or otherwise..i was up for anything that gets her to be back with me the way we were and so i landed at her place in a hope it will get her to talk to me in anyway possible..spending time with her family, felt like the void in my life, the void of having a family seemed to be filled even if it was for a time being..i loved being around them and rishab was already in my favorite list the one i never knew i had..