Blast Away the Wall and Chip off Whomp's Block

Start from the beginning

"Oops," said Yoshi "sorry buddy."

"It's ok. I can walk across that ledge."

Mario carefully made his way across. But he saw another sleeping Piranha Plant. But he was growing impatient.

"Ok, screw this!" he said, punching the Piranha Plant with his fist. Mulan and Yoshi walked up to where Mario was.

"Never knew you had such strength." complemented Mulan.

"Yeah it runs in my family actually." said Mario "Now come on, the princess can't stay in these walls forever."

The three surprisingly found a new enemy. It looked like a hug walking stone with a crack covered with a bandage. 

"What's that supposed to be?!" Mulan asked, shocked.

"I don't know," said Mario "maybe a subspecies of Thwomps."

The stepping stone turned around and reveal its rather ugly face.

"You there!" he shouted, "What're you doing trespassing on Whomp's Fortress?"

"Whomp's Fortress?" the trio said in unison "Is that what you guys are called?" said Yoshi.

"Yeah!" said the Whomp, "What do you want?"

"We were wondering if you saw anymore Power Stars around here." said Mario "We need them to save our friends."

"Whomp King has a star. King Bowser entrusted it to him. And he won't give it up to intruders like you three punks! So SCRAM! Or I'll make you!"

"But we need that star!" Mario retorted.

"Fine!" shouted the Whomp, "I'll just crush you as the king did to the Princess of Friendship."

The Whomp toppled itself over like a domino onto Mario. But not before, pushing Yoshi and Mulan out of the way.

"Mario!" they cried.

Mulan tried to look for a weak point. She spotted a crack on the Whomp and ground pounded the whomp, destroying it. Mario was seen flattened like a pancake.

"Mario!" cried Yoshi, running over to his pal, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." he said getting reformed "How did you guys beat it?"

"Well, I found a crack on its back and I ground pounded it." said Mulan.

"Good job! Now let's keep going. The star is at the top."

The trio takes an elevator to the top. But upon seeing the Whomp King, they also saw a purple horse with a unicorn horn and pegasus wings on the ground in front of them, she looked like she was smashed and turned into a chalk drawing on a sidewalk.

"It makes me so mad!" shouted the Whomp King, stomping his foot "We build your castles, we pave your roads, and you still walk all over us! Do you ever say thank you? NO!

"Well," said Mario "You were inanimate before Bowser brought you to life. So talking to you would be creepy."

"Inanimate?!" he shouted, "Well I'll crush you for fun! Have a problem with that? Just try to pound me, wimp! Ha!"

The Whomp King attempted to crush them. But Mario, Yoshi, and Mulan successfully dodged and combining their strength, ground pounded the Whomp King.

"Face it, Whomp King!" said Mario, "your kind is only made for building, not crushing."

"NO!" he cried "Crushed again! But you're right I'm just a stepping-stone after all. I won't gravel, er, grovel. Here take this with you."

The Whomp King exploded leaving behind the Power Star. The pony drawing also turned her back to normal.

"Huh? What happened?" she wondered.

"Are you ok?" asked Mario.

"Yeah I'm fine." she said, "Who are you guys?"

"I'm Mario, and these are my friends, Yoshi and Mulan."

"Well glad to meet you, Mario." she said, shaking her hoof with Mario's hand "I'm Twilight Sparkle, the princess of friendship."

"Oh! So you're the princess that whomp mentioned earlier. What are you doing out here?"

"I came here because I was called for a friendship problem. It directed me to Mushroom Castle, so when I came, it was empty. I decided to explore, and then I found myself here."

Mario explained to Twilight what really happened with the people being trapped in the walls and how Yoshi and Mulan rescued him.

"Wow," she said surprised "This was more serious than I thought. Maybe we should team-up. I'll tag along with you guys to save the princess and defeat Bowser."

The trio agreed to this, and Mario grabbed the Power Star.

"Yahoo!" they cheered as they exited the painting.

***************************

End fo chapter!

Now Twilight Sparkle from MLP: FiM joins the party!

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!