Chapter Fifty-one🌈

~Y/N POV~

Slowly did I open my eyes upon finding the spot next to me in bed was empty. Frowning to myself I turned back over to my side of the bed to check the time.

03:28

My frown deepened when I read the time.

Hanuel is due for a feed and yet he hasn't made a noise to wake me up like he does every night. Our baby is now three weeks old. He's the light in my life and not to mention has Namjoon wrapped around his finger.

It's been hard for Namjoon this past week because he just returned back to work but I assure Namjoon that Hanuel is just fine by sending him pictures of our baby boy. Everyone in my family and Namjoons has met him now and even our close friends also. Taehyung and Jin like to bicker about who will be the best uncle but somehow Hanuel likes Jimin more. You can just tell by the way Hanuel reacts to being in Jimins arms when he holds the baby, it's like it just comes natural to Jimin with a baby in his arms.

To see the space beside me empty where Namjoon should be and the fact I cant hear the baby even making a fuss from his basinet beside me I could only think of one thing that has happened. So I sat up from the bed, peering down at the basinet to see it was indeed empty and slipped out of bed just to leave the bedroom quietly. I didn't want to go making loud sounds just in case somewhere in this apartment Namjoon had managed to settled Hanuel back to sleep. You never wake a sleeping baby with loud noises, it doesn't go down well.

Walking along the short hallway, past the bathroom to the living room it was also empty so that only left the kitchen. When I walked in, I was so quiet that Namjoon with his back to me didn't notice I had walked into the room. He was rocking his body side to side and looking down while whispering to what would be our baby in his arms. His pride and joy.

"That's right, I swear your mom has always been my one and only. I was just too stupid to realise it." Namjoon

I pressed my lips together to keep quiet and not make a sound just to listen to what else Namjoon is going to talk about to our son.

"You want to hear about the moment I realised I was in love with her? Well what option do you have, your a baby." Namjoon

He was making this too hard for me with the way he speaks to Hanuel but weirdly enough sometimes I think Hanuel can understand us just by the way he looks at someone. I made myself comfortable, leaning up against the door way, arms crossed over my chest and my eyes fully trained on his back.

"It must of been just I don't know, maybe a month or so before you were even a possibility. Your mom and I went through some hard times and everything changed when your mom almost died!" Namjoon

He whispered yelled to the baby, so now that he has done that I can guess that Hanuel must be awake.

"Don't look at me like that. You have that same look as your mother but yes she did almost die. As you'll learn when you're older your mom has a severe allergy to cinnamon and one day she ate some with out knowing about it. In fact it happened in this very kitchen." Namjoon

I glanced around the kitchen for a moment, remembering the moment he is talking about. I was with Jimin in here and I ate some cookies that Jin made and well, next thing I knew I was in hospital.

"I almost lost her, but I was quick to use her EpiPen on her. I knew what to do but to see her like that on the floor, not being able to breath and turning blue already. Let's just say son it's not anything you want to witness. If she did die, I think I wouldn't be far from joining her after. I couldn't imagine living this world without her and I just knew how much I really love her." Namjoon

I internally gasped, making sure not to do it out loud so he could hear me.

"But she lived! She got some medicine and now thinking back on it that wouldn't off been long before you would of been conceived so in a way, I guess those antibiotics messed with her pills and now here you are! My little dude." Namjoon

I let out a giggle to just how cute he is. It was becoming too hard and he turned around startled, lips parted and eyes wide. It was clear he was feeding Hanuel, telling by the bottle in hand. It holds some milk that I pumped from my breasts earlier. I do this so Namjoon could have a chance to bond with him every now and then to feed him also but it's not that often he does that.

"You're awake?" Namjoon

I hummed in response and walked over to the two boys that hold me heart forever.

"Yeah. I noticed you weren't in bed and Hanuel didn't wake me up."

I looked down at the baby who was slowly starting to close his eyes and drift off to sleep.

"I didn't want to wake you. You were so tired earlier and I thought I could spend some time with him since I feel like I haven't seen him in days." Namjoon

I nodded just to lean closer placing a gently kiss on the top of Hanuels head and then to Namjoons cheek.

"Okay, well I guess I could leave you to it then. Just come to bed soon, you'll have to be up in a few hours for work."

"I know." Namjoon

We kissed each other on the lips and I began to walk away towards the kitchen door to leave but stopped again just to look over my shoulder at him when I could feel his eyes on me.

" Oh and by the way, I knew I was in love with you since the day we met and you fell on your butt. I knew then you would always have my heart."

His eyes widen in surprise and I just giggled and walked out the room to leave him with his thoughts. I did love him since the day I met him. The moment I laid eyes on him, I just knew it and when he fell on his butt to come talk to me for the first time, I fell even harder for him. It's just I never wanted to admit it to myself and when I suggested to be friends I secretly hoped it would go somewhere but it never it and it only took until the last year for something to come of it.

I guess Namjoon and I just needed a big wake up call and that's what we got.