Chapter five 🌈

~Y/N POV~

After an eventful weekend it was time to go back to work. It's not so bad once you get into a routine though it's just the first day back after the weekend off, it can be a struggle.

I say work, but it's more like training to take over the family business one day. As of right now I'm just the manager of one of my dads restaurants through out the city. Sometimes I'll have to work in different restaurants but right now it's just been the same one for the past two months and it's on the other side of the city from where I live which is a pain in the ass.

Namjoon gave me a lift to work this morning and he said he'll pick me up later after he's finished work. He currently works as trainee at an accounting office, that his dad owns. He too hopes one day to take over his dads position. I guess that's one of the reasons why we first become friends, we knew what it was like for our fathers wanting us to take over their businesses.

As the evening went on, it became slower. It was a Monday so we're not usually busy one Monday nights. It's usually Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays we're the busiest, so right now I had to find something to do and that was to help clean up some tables and greet some customers.

"Y/n! Pst!"

I looked over to the voice, stood by the other table while he picked up some old cutlery from the previous customers.

"What Taehyung?"

He head gestured to some guys over by the entrance, waiting to be welcomed. How could I be so stupid to not notice them waiting. I face palmed my face and gave Taehyung my spray and cloth and thanked him. He smiled and nodded at me and then turned away to walk to the kitchen.

I smoothed down my black skirt and brushed down my arms and placed a force smile and walked over to the gentlemen waiting. They weren't that old by the looks of things, maybe about my age or something I think. Two out of the three men had brown hair, one man looked like he couldn't stop smiling while the other brown haired man had his back to me, all the while the third man with black hair just nodded along to who ever was talking with his hands in his pockets.

"Hello! I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Table for three?"

The smiling man and black hair man nodded at me while the man with his back turned, finally turned around to hearing my voice. I was shocked as to who it was. I didn't think I would see him again and he seemed just as surprised to see me as I was to see him.

"Y/n? I didn't think I would be seeing you again."

He chuckled. I smiled at him even wider. It was a genuine smile, since I really liked him and happy to see him.

"It's good to see you again Jimin."

His smile grew so wide, I couldn't see his eyes and he started giggling like a child.

"You two know each other?" Black hair man

Jimin nodded while staring at me.

"Oh, is she the girl you were talking about Saturday night?" Brown hair man.

Jimin nodded again and was pushed back slightly for the other brown haired man to stretched out his hand to me.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Hoseok. Jimin's friend."

I took a hold of his hand and shook it slightly.

"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you too."

He let go of my hand and Jimin pushed him back gently again.

"I'm Yoongi."

He waved with a little smile on his lips. I waved back and whispers a small hi.

"So? Table for three?"