Chapter Thirty-eight🌈

~Y/N POV~

As of right now I'm very nervous.

I drove all the way to the very building that Namjoon works at to see him. It seemed like a good idea at the time but now that I'm here I'm shitting in.

I'm scared and I have no reason to be but when Jin told me he wasn't really doing so well and looking after himself I took some food from the restaurant that I know he likes and came here.

Now that I'm here I'm scared.

But after what feels like hours of sitting in my car did I find the courage to get out my car, with my bag filled with two containers of food for him and entered the building. I didn't need to ask where to go as I've been here many times before.

So I made my way to the elevator and pressed the button to his floor and waited a few moments until the elevator came to a stop with a few people getting on and off at different floors of course. Nothing new.

Then did I make my way to where his desk was but only to stop when I noticed someone else was there instead. Did they have a move around?

I mean it's possible.

"Y/n?"

I turned around to the sound of my name to see Lia, one of Namjoons co-workers. The two of us always got one with each other but I was always secretly jealous that she was pretty and Namjoon says he never had any attraction towards her.

"Hey lia."

I greeted her and so was to come in for a hug but then stops when she realised my rather large bump.

"Oh! You're pregnant congratulations!!" Lia

"Thank you."

I smiled at her and that's when she pulls me in for a hug but careful to not apply pressure to my stomach.

"You came to see Namjoon I assume." Lia

I nodded at her once we pulled away from one another and adjusted my bag on my shoulder that was slipping.

"Well his office is down the hall now. His father gave him that promotion he had been hoping for." Lia

Promotion??
He got it?! Finally?!

"That's great! So it's down the hall? This way?"

I point in the direction behind me as that could be the only way to his office on this floor.

"Yeah it's that way. The second door on the right, his names engraved on the door so you can't miss it." Lia

"Okay thank you. It was nice to see you again Lia!"

I waved at her and she waved back before I turn around to walk to where she told me his office was.

"It was great to see you again y/n!" Lia

I heard her call from behind me and continued walking down the long hall with grey walls that had large brown doors on either side.

As Lia said I found his door on the right side and his name engraved in black on a gold sign.

He's behind this door or he might not even be in. But wouldn't Lia of said something if he wasn't it?

So taking a breath I knocked on his door a little harder than I intended to and within seconds I heard his voice on the other side telling me to come in.

Gripping onto the handle did I push open the door and stepped in to see Namjoon hunched over his desk reading something with deep concentration without even looking up.