Chapter nine 🌈

~Y/N POV~

Last night was so much fun. It's just want I needed and I spent the whole night at Jimins place. We just talked nothing happened. He spoke more about his life growing up while I spoke to him about how I lost my mom a few years back but I always found myself talking about Namjoon but Jimin didn't seem to mind. He's really understanding like that and I hope we move forward to becoming more closer, hes a really great guy. But now I have to face my fears and go home.

Jimin dropped me off a few minutes ago and I can't help but stand outside my door. He might not even be in but I can't help but worry seeing him since our fight.

Taking a deep breath I put my key in the door and unlocked it, to then slowly push it open and walk in. My nerves were all over the place but so far I couldn't see him. I sighed in relief and closed the door behind me.

I didn't even bother checking the kitchen I just walked to my room to get ready myself ready for a shower. Namjoons not here so I'd be safe to wrap myself in a towel and make my way to the bathroom.

First I laid out fresh clean clothes on my bed, all ready for after I've finished showering and then walked to the bathroom to have a nice hot steaming shower. The hot water spraying on my body, relaxes my muscles on my back that have pretty much been tense since Jimin parked outside.

It was just what I needed this morning. After washing myself and wrapping myself back in the towel I left the bathroom but just as I stepped out the front door opened. I know I should of ran but I kind of froze in mid step with my back facing the front door. I didn't dare turn around since since it could only be one person, Namjoon.

I could sense his presence behind me but I could hear more than just his footsteps, there was someone else he was with. No one said anything so I took a breath and took another step but someone's voice made me stop:

"Hello y/n."

What's he doing here?
Why did Namjoon go to him?

I slowly turned around to face him. Namjoon must of gone to the kitchen or something since it was just him standing at the front door that was now closed and his hands in his pockets. I pressed a smile as did he.

"Hello Jin."

"Jin would you like something to drink?" Namjoon

He came into view behind Jin and we both awkwardly looked at him peeking around the corner.

"Yes please." Jin

Namjoon nodded but before he leaned back away from the corner our eyes locked. His eyes were saddened until he looked me up and down and scowled before biting his lip and moving away completely until he was no longer in view. I let out a breath I didn't really realise I was holding and held tighter onto my towel. Jin looked back at me and smiled before gleaming around the corner after Namjoon.

I heard them mumbling to each other but I didn't want to hear what they were saying. Maybe they're getting back together or something. I don't know.

Turning around and walking back to my room. I got dried and dressed, using my hair dryer to dry my hair. Once I was done I played some music but couldn't help but sing when one song in particular came on. Complicated by Avril Lavigne.

It was the right song for how I'm thinking about all this. Our friendship truly is complicated now. Even though the song is pretty much about relationships but our friendship is now gonna be a little weird.

I sighed to myself think about it, lying on my bed. There was a knock at the door but I don't bother to get up.

"Yes?"