Chapter twenty-nine 🌈

~Y/N POV~

Yesterday I had my first doctors appointment. It was a happy yet sad day for me.

I loved that the baby was okay and I'm about two months along so not noticeable changes in my body yet but the good news is that the baby is okay. The sad part of that day was that Namjoon had still not come home yet and refuses to talk to me on the phone or answer my texts. I think he blocked me from being about to text him because I couldn't send any messages to him after a while of trying. I even went to Jins house when Jin was at work but Namjoon didn't answer the door when I knew he was in because I double checked with Jin who found out Namjoon was indeed there.

It hurt but I do need to tell him this. I needed to tell him that this baby is his and I wanted him to come with me to my first appointment but because of the situation Jimin offered to come with me. He's a angel to me really. I'm sure if Namjoon saw that it wouldn't go down well either but to be honest I didn't want to go alone and when I told Jimin about his reaction Jimin offered to come with me. He didn't have to but he did and I appreciated it very much.

It's like I've lost my best friend and gained another in these sad circumstances. I just missed Namjoon. I missed him so much even to just hear his voice but it's like he's completely refusing to have me in his life anymore. So I came to a very hard decision that I'm not going to tell him about the baby being his. I don't care if he finds out Jimin is not the dad but I've just came to a point that I'm now giving up. Namjoon just wont give me the time of day to let me tell him anything.

So at the end of the day he can think what he wants now, I just want to focus on my baby and that's it.

I'm currently sitting with my thoughts in my office at work. Just thinking of everything going on and looking between a selfie of Namjoon and I pulling funny faces and my scan picture. I shouldn't be doing that because it's making me feel ten times worse to the point I've been sitting here crying for the past 15 minutes since I've sat down.

There was a knock on the door but before I could answer it was already opening to reveal an annoyed jin stomping his way inside.

"When are you going to tell Namjoon the truth? He's driving me up the wall!" Jin

He exclaimed closing the door behind him but stops halfway to my desk when he sees mmy face, and how puffy it is from crying as I try to quickly wipe away the evidence.

"Are you okay? Have you been crying?" Jin

Jin spoke more softly this time with concern evident in his voice and written all over his face now slowly coming closer to my desk.

"I'm fine Jin. What were you saying?"

I tried to avoid his question but again he wasn't having it and walks around my desk and sits on the corner.

"No you're not. I can tell you were crying. Your eyes are puffy and your cheeks are pink and wet." Jin

He pokes my cheek softly and I swat him off.

"I'm fine really. Just thinking about stuff that I shouldn't be. Well not anymore."

"What are you talking about?" Jin

He grew genuinely confused to what I said but of course he would he wouldn't know what I was talking about.

"I decided I'm not going to tell Namjoon. He clearly doesn't want anything to do with me so I don't see why I should bother anymore."

Jins eyes lit up in shock before he rapidly shook his head.

"No that's not true Y/n. Namjoon is just going through some things is all and he's just reacting to it al wrong. God knows I tell him that everyday." Jin

"You do?"

"Well of course I do. He spends all day at my place if hes not working stropping about the place walking around in nothing but his underwear and leaves his beer bottles lying around. If he's not working he's drinking." Jin

That's' not good but what am I suppose to do when Namjoon wont have any contact with me what's so ever?

"So I think you need to tell him Y/n." Jin

"I was going to but he wouldn't let me talk and then I tried calling he wouldn't pick up and he blocked my messaged too so I cant even text him to tell him that way. I even went over to your house remember and he refused to let me see him."

Jin scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Of course did. Like I said he's reacting to this all in the wrong way. I'll have to kick him out because he's seriously driving me crazy." Jin

I nodded trying to imagine what it would be like with Namjoon coming home and I think it would just be plain out awkward but I have a feeling he would just come and go all the time. I don't know I might just tell him when he does finally come home, I don't know.

"Anyway I have to go back to the kitchen right now, but you're okay right? Oh your doctors appointment went okay didn't it?" Jin

He asked me now walking backwards towards the door. I nodded with a light smile on my face thinking about the baby.

"Yeah everything is great."

"See that's a good thing to think about but Y/n Namjoon must know it's his baby sooner or later. You'l have to tell him and if he still doesn't believe you then it' his loss." Jin

I guess that's true.

"Thanks Jin."

He nods at me twisting the door handle to open the door and swing it open but gasped when he didn't expect someone to be on the other side of the door standing very close as if they were listening to everything we were just talking about. I sat frozen in my chair while Jin awkwardly smiled and said his goodbyes and left me alone with the person at the door.

Oh fuck.

"I think we have some things to discuss don't we Y/n." ??

I nodded still frozen watching this person slowly walk in and close the door behind them. I took my phone and scan picture keeping it hidden in my lap so it couldn't be seen but I think it was too late for that. I watched them carefully and painfully slow walk towards one of the chairs in front of my desk and sat down with a smirk on their face.

"So? Where shall we start first?" ??