Chapter seventeen 🌈

~Y/N POV~

Leaving Namjoon this morning was very hard but I had to get ready for the day of travelling with Jimin.

I said my goodbyes to Namjoon while he was awake of course, he woke up this morning when I did to make sure he said goodbye to me. He was having trouble with it and didn't want to let me go when I said goodbye to him when we hugged before I left but It for the best right?

I'll be coming back but very possible with a boyfriend and that excited me but also made me fell guilty for it when Namjoon was having such a hard time with the idea.

As planned Jimin was in a taxi waiting downstairs for me.

The taxi drove us to the air port and we just made it to our flight. We were almost late because Jimin took so long in the bathroom but thankfully we made it.

The plane journey was okay, it went smoothly. Both Jimin and I talked through the flight until we both passed out from boredom.

I woke up when they gave the announcement that we were landing and had to wake up Jimin who was drooling on his neck pillow. I took a picture of him to use it as a bribe for whatever I can think of later on. I know he won't mind. It'll be funny to use it against him.

When we managed to find out luggage I turned on my phone to quickly text Namjoon that I'm okay. I don't want to constantly remind him I'm on holiday with Jimin but he did ask me to text him when I land to double check the flight was okay and it was.

Once we done that we found the car that Jimin arranged to pick us up and take us to our hotel. It was really exciting and the weather was already so hot but nice at the same time.

It was starting to fall dark here but it was still warm and the street light outside were starting to come on. It was already beautiful and the hotel was huge once we got there and took our things out the car.

The hotel was absolutely massive and it looked like there was a beach right behind it as I could hear the waves from where I stood.

"Jimin this place is beautiful."

I said in awe, admiring the beauty in front of me. He took my hand and smiled from standing next to me.

"I knew you'd like it." Jimin

I nodded to look up at him and return his smile. We held our gaze at one another for a couple seconds before looking a away from one another to grab our bags and walk inside the hotels front door.

Inside was just as massive and beautiful and elegantly decorated.

Jimin led me to the front desk while I stared in awe. You would of thought I never travelled before with how amazed I was. It actually made me think of Namjoon and how I think he would of liked this place too. I know he would, especially the beach. I know exactly what he would be doing on that beach looking for. He other best friends, crabs.

He loves those things and thinks they're so adorable. Last time we went to the beach together he tried to sneak a little one home with us but I caught I'm when he tried to use my empty water bottle. Hell no was I taking a tiny sea creature home.

It made me chuckle to myself at the memory but was pulled out my thoughts when Jimin tapped me on the arm with the room key in his hand.

We're sharing a room. He asked before hand if it was okay and I was perfectly fine with it, even if it was a double bed. It wouldn't be the first time we shared a bed.

The last time I stayed over at his house was a few weeks ago. We all decided to hang out at jimins house for a change. Even Namjoon came with us. He passed out in the living room while I crawled my way to his bed that he was sleeping in. I crawled because I was drunk. I tried to get Namjoon to follow me because I was t comfy but he was too passed out to even notice I tried to wake him up. He didn't even remember the next day either.

That was the night I think Namjoon started to slowly like Jimin. I could be wrong but it's just a thought.

"Shall we head to our room?" Jimin

He wiggles his eyebrows in a flirty way and I couldn't help but giggle and lightly shove his shoulder back while he too laughed but then blushed when I noticed his cheeks turning pink.

We headed to the elevator and Jimin presses the floor number that our room was on.

We waited together in comfortable silence until the elevator came to a stop on the right floor.

Both of us skipped out and heading right to our room number 225. Once we reached the door Jimin slotted in the key and opened the door.

He allowed me in first with a cheesy bow and gesture to the door and I laughed at his silliness.

"Your so cheesy!"

I walked past him and into the room. It was beautiful also jut like everything else about the hotel. There was a balcony with the beach view and it was just perfect for the week away.

It's going to be so much fun but I still have to tell Jimin about last night with Namjoon. If he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend during this trip like Hoseok said, I don't want him to find out from someone else in case Namjoon does say something to some one just in general conversation.

We just got here and I don't want to ruin the week away with him. I don't know. He seemed okay before and now I feel like, I'm stuck with what to do.

I want this holiday with Jimin to be a good one so I think I'll just keep it to myself for now.

Dropping my bag to the side of the bed I walked over to the balcony to have a better look of the view. The glass door was closed but I had no problem opening it up.

I really like the beach so to take it that fresh sea salt air was just bliss and relaxing in my opinion.

"The views great isn't it?" Jimin

I took my eyes off the view to look at him now standing next to me, looking out to the sea view.

"It really is Jimin. You sure can pick a place to stay for holidays."

I chuckled and he laughed with me to then turn towards me and pass me a sweet smile. A smile that grew so wide that his eyes shaped into their famous moon crescent shape that makes him even more handsome in my eyes.

"I know right?" Jimin

We laughed together and stood a little more longer before we both decided to change our clothes and head down to the hotel restaurant for something to eat. Then have a little wonder around the hotel before we all headed to bed for the night.

Tomorrow we're going site seeing and I can't wait for that.