Chapter fourteen 🌈

~NAMJOON POV~

Just last week I thought I almost lost y/n and it was so hard to try and think straight when I saw her gasping for air the way she did but I knew what to do.

When I heard Jimin shout her name, I immediately ran towards the kitchen like my life depended on it. In a way it did, I couldn't imagine my life with out her, she's my centre and I've come to realise just how much I love her. But not in the way she loves me.

She's the love of my life.

It hurts me everyday to see her with Jimin even though they're not official or anything. But thankfully I've got Jin on my side and despite being an ex, he's actually okay with my feelings towards y/n and I couldn't ask anything more from him. He's been my rock in this.

He wants me to tell y/n before it's too late but I can't. I don't want to risk anything, I don't want to lose what we have and the sex almost destroyed that. Now that I figured out how much I love her it's too late but because I love her so much and see how happy Jimin makes her I push it all away, FOR HER.

As always now everyone is gathered in my apartment. It's not too bad, when I want peace and quiet I just go to my room and no one questions it but y/n always comes to check on me every once and a while. She's too cute.

"I made cookies!!" Y/n

I laughed at her cheery voice as she skipping through to the living room with Jin walking in behind her. She placed the plate on the coffee table in front of everyone and of course I had to try one. This past week Jin has been teaching her how to make cookies and first she wasn't very good. I just couldn't bring myself to tell her, no one did. But now she's improving as the days go on so now that I see these cookies in front of me I'm definitely going to try one.

I had to be quick since everyone else was diving into them and I was successful. One by one did each of us try one and I have to say they were really good chocolate chip cookies.

Jungkook started mumbling with his mouthful and everyone laughed at him, even y/n as she handed him a napkin at the same time.

"Jungkook don't eat with your mouthful!" Jin

He shrugs and continues to chew until he's able to speak again.

"Y/n these are the best ones you've made so far!" Jungkook

"Yeah maybe better than jins!" Taehyung

Jins face turned red as he glared at Taehyung from the door.

"How dare you! No more cookies for you!" Jin

He huffed and stepped back into the kitchen but Taehyung panicked and got up to run after him into the kitchen.

"No, Jin! I'm sorry!" Taehyung

Again we all laughed at the two and y/n came to sit next to me but with Jimin on the other side. Yes I was sitting next to Jimin and he's not all that bad. I guess y/n was right, he's a good guy and I could possibly become friends with him just like Yoongi and Hoseok. They're all really great guys so I can't blame y/n at all, she was 100% right like always when it comes to things like that. She's got a good judge of character in people but I won't admit that to her.

"So what is everyone doing?" Y/n

She looks around at everyone. We were only watching a action movie but now got distracted by the cookies.

"We're watching a movie, an action movie." Jimin

"Yeah because Hoseok is still scared to watch anything scary." Yoongi