Chapter sixteen 🌈

~Y/N POV~

(Smut warning ⚠️💦)

He didn't need to be told twice as he quickly placed his lips on mine. He wasn't aggressive like I'm use to with him, in fact we was slow and yet desperate to taste my lips on his. I on the other hand just savoured the moment just like I will throughout the night. It's just going to be the two us.

One of his hands travels down the small of my back to the bottom of my tshirt while his other hand placed just behind my head, keeping me in place. He tucked on my shirt to then pull away from me, with questioning eyes.

"Can I?" Namjoon

I nod to then allow him to pull up my top from my body. He chucked it somewhere in the room to then eye my torso up and down. Then I decided to brave and unclip my bra at the back and flick my bra away so my breast can sit bare upon my chest.

His mouth hung open and groans, in desire.

"Oh fuck me, I've missed them." Namjoon

I chuckled but it turned into a surprise squeal when he leaned forward with his face to now be placed in between my boobs. Now gently placing kisses up my chest as I'm now laying flat on my back. He continues all the way up and to the neck then my jawline and then back to my lips for his tongue to now dance around in my mouth with his.

Both his hands planted on each breast and pinching my nipples until one hand travelled down my stomach and to my shorts. His fingers traced along the edge to then bit on my lip and quickly pull all clothing I had there off in one quick yank away.

I gasped into his lips at the cool air and surprise.

"I would go down on you but I want to feel that pussy of yours around my cock, so badly." Namjoon

He whispers softly against my swollen lips.

"I'm all yours tonight."

I grabbed on to his own shirt and tugged on it to signal him to take it off. He did by smirking and sitting about above my now naked body to pull of his shirt and pull down his basket ball shorts. He was already hard and ready for me. He stroked himself knowing full well I was watching him to then hoover back over me. His one hand stroked the side of my cheek gently while the other he used to reach down and position himself to enter me but he didn't quite yet.

Instead he took the moment, to stare into my eyes with his dark brown orbs. He was a truly beautiful man and he needed to remember that. I love him so much, more than I've ever come to realise but I would be too scared to take it any further and mess this up for us.

His eyes expressed how I felt in this very moment. It was something in his eyes that Ive never seen before and he was taking this chance to show me just what that was.

"I love you Y/n." Namjoon

His thumb gently caressed my cheek.

"I love you too."

I truly meant my words but it can't go any further between the two of us.

In one swift movement in pushed himself into me and I gasped, forgetting how big he felt inside me. He smiles at my reaction to pull out but only to push back in again to grunt with is eyes closed for a minute before opening them again.

He starts off slow, in and out of me, feeling every bit of him inside me as he would feel me. This wasn't just for pleasure, right now, it was more like making love, as his eyes were kept on mine the whole time with every thrust into my pussy with his cock getting harder and harder, if that was possible.

"Fuck me harder Daddy."

A fire lit up in his eyes and he grinned down at me. He pulled out of me and turned me over onto my stomach.

"On all fours." Namjoon

Ive defiantly hit a button with that name. He loves it and now I know he wont go so easily on me. I do as he says and get on all fours on the bed. My hands planted on the bed sheets and my knees firmly on the mattress, ready for whatever fucking he's going to give me.

He didn't give me long to find out and slammed into me, with his full grip on my hips pulling me into him. I screamed out in pleasure and rolled my eyes to the back of my head.

"Oh, fuck, me."

"ohh, don't hold it back, cum for me." Namjoon

I whimpered just when I could feel that bubble form in the pit of my stomach, threating to come loose. It was if my body was under his command and did as he said, letting loose and becoming a moaning mess and squeezing around him which made him hiss at the tightness.

"Ahhh ohh mmy so tight, shit!" Namjoon

He was slowing down which only meant one thing he was close. After calming down for my high I met his thrusts my grinding into him with my ass rubbing up against him.

"That's right, babygirl fuck me." Namjoon

He smacked my right ass cheek but I kept grinding against him.

"Cum for me daddy."

"That's right, you want this cum in your tight pussy." Namjoon

His pace picked up again to which was almost animalist and fast to a point it was almost to quick to keep up with him. If he kept going like that I was going to cum again.

"Yes I-I do. Give it to me."

"Y-yeah, oohh ,here I come. I'm going to cum." Namjoon

He bottomed into me with his hips pressed up against my ass, pushing all of him inside of me, making sure that all his seed was released inside me and not to waste a drop a of his cum from spilling. He gently pumped two more times before coming to a stop and sighing in satisfaction.

I then felt his lips on my bare shoulder before he pulled out of me and gently turned me around for me to lay on my back. He was still clearly hard and not finished yet since he crawled in between my legs.

He kissed my lips again to then push back into me for the second time, filling me up with his cock. He pulled his lips away from mine to travel down my cheek and then my jawline and to my neck and shoulder, leaving open mouth kisses on my bare skin as he slowly pushed in and out of me. He wasn't too hard or too fast, he was back to the way he was in the beginning.

His cock tensed and his breathing picked up even more so, even I could feel another orgasm pick up from my stomach but I wanted to hold on. We've never really had sex like this before, its always been fast and rough but this had more feeling to it. His teeth grazed my collarbone and I wrapped my arms around his back, gripping into his skin with my nails. He grunted and shuttered above me.

"Are you going to cum again Joonie?"

One hand travelled up to the top of head and brushed my fingers lovingly through his messed up hair. He propped himself up more to then place his forehead on mine and his nose pressed against mine, feeling his heavy breath on my lips.

"Y-yeah." Namjoon

He sounded like he was holding it back but I wanted him to let go.

"Cum with me Joonie."

He manged to nod once and press soft smile on his lips. He reached around his back and took my hand off his back with his free hand and entwined our fingers together. Moments later I came around him again for the second time and he briefly closed his eyes shut before opening them again, it caused him cum so hard that he moaned the loudest I've ever heard from him and I loved to hear him like that especially since it was me that made him do that.

He spilled inside me once more before coming to a stop and attacking my lips with his in one more heated make out session before he pulled out of me to lay next to me and pull me close to his body, like he was afraid if he's let go I'd be gone forever. But with him Id never leave. We may not be able to be together but we have each other for life as friends.

We didn't need to say anything more to each other since all was said throughout the night we spent but I hope, I just hope to god this is the right decision for our future and thing don't mess up. It has to be okay, right?

What could go wrong?