Chapter thirteen 🌈

~Y/N POV~

There was constant whispers with in the room. I may have my eyes closed but I can tell who they are. Three voices to be exact.

Jimin.

Jin

And Namjoon.

My head was thumping and I was clueless to what was happening. I felt more relief in breathing but it was with a heavy chest and I could feel something in my mouth which cause uneasiness of a dry mouth, it's not nice feeling at all.

I slightly shook my head to the side out of discomfort and there was a series of gasps.

"I'll go get someone!" Jin

There was the sound of a door opening and closing again.

"Y/n?" Namjoon

"Y/n are you okay? Can you hear us?" Jimin

I groaned and tried to open my eyes but the light in the room was so bright it made it hard to try but I still managed.

The first person I saw was Namjoon sitting to one side of me, holding my hand while Jimin was standing at the end of my bed.

I blinked a few times, to adjust a little more since it was so bright. I tried to speak but this thing was in my mouth forcing oxygen down my throat.

"Don't try to talk. Not until you've gotten that out first." Jimin

I nodded and tighten my grasp around Namjoons hand. I turned to look at him to ask what happened just by using my eyes in hopes he would understand what I was trying to say and luckily he did. He nods and pressed his lips together before speaking.

"You had an allergic reaction y/n." Namjoon

I frowned. The only think I'm allergic to is........cinnamon. Oh no the cookies must of had cinnamon in them and I didn't even know. Jin wouldn't of known either, he must be feeling awful about it.

I moved my eyes to the door, asking about Jin and he understood again or either he knows me every well to wonder if he was okay after finding out I was allergic.

"Yes he feels bad. We all do. I should of told you about the cinnamon in the cookies and Jin didn't know you were allergic. I'm sorry." Namjoon

I shook my head at him and forced a smile. I would smile genuinely but right now I'm in pain and slightly weak so I couldn't give him a proper one.

"Ah Miss y/n. It's good to see you're awake." Doctor

He smiled walking into the room with Jin behind him.

"How do you feel?" Doctor

I shrugged but pointed to the uncomfortable thing in my mouth. The doctor smiled and stopped mid way to the bed.

"Ah, yes. We'll have that removed for you before I explain to you what happened, or unless your friends here have already beaten me to it." Doctor

He chuckled and left the room only to come back moments later and ask everyone else to leave while he carefully takes out the breathing tube down my throat.

It was a little painful but not as bad as I thought it was going to be. The doctor took his time and after he was done he handed me a plastic cup of water since my throat was so dry and he then eventually let everyone else back in.

"So Miss y/n. You realise you're here because of an allergic reaction to something you ate. Are you aware of what you ate?" Doctor

I shook my head and tried to speak but it only came out as a croak but no voice. I pressed my lips in a straight line because I couldn't speak.