Chapter two 🌈

~Y/N POV~

As soon as we walked through the door, Namjoon immediately started stripping his clothes until he was in his boxers and stumbled over to the laundry room in the back to dump the alcohol scented clothes. I however just chucked my heels to the side next to the door and made my way to the kitchen to grab more drinks.

Basically I was grabbing whatever I could get my hands on alcohol wise. Luckily we had a ten pack of beer I bought yesterday because I saw this break up happening since beginning of last week. Then I grabbed the leftovers of two vodka bottles of different brands. We didn't need cups so I didn't bother with them.

"Hey can you pass me a beer?" Namjoon

He threw himself on the sofa while I struggled to get all the drinks into the living room myself.

"A little help would be nice."

He peaked his head over the sofa to see me standing with the pack of beer and trying to juggle the bottles of vodka as well. He jumped up and again stumbling over and almost tripping on his own feet. I laughed at him and he shyly smiled as he took the pack of beer from me, the heaviest out of all the drinks we had.

"Could you be anymore clumsy?"

He shrugged and started walking very slowly this time to the sofa. I can tell the drink is getting to him, it must of been the fresh air from out side that affected him just a little bit more. I know it did with me.

"You love me for it." Namjoon

He shows me his dimple smile while placing the beers down and opened the box to take out two bottles and open them up. I came walking behind him and put down the vodka to then fall on to the sofa with a sigh.

"I'm surprised your not taking that off." Namjoon

He sat on the floor, leaning up against the sofa in lying on and taking a swig of his beer while casually relaxing in his underwear like he usually does at home all the time.

"Take what off?"

"Your dress. You moaned on the way there that it was too tight. Why not take it off?" Namjoon

He's got a point. I did moan about it being tight but I guess it slipped off my mind when we got to the party and started drinking. Plus he's seen me in my underwear before and plus he's gay even though he's been with women in the past. Oh what the hell!

I shrugged and sat up, just enough to try and tech for my zipper but it was useless. I groaned in frustration and tossed my legs to the side.

"What is it?" Namjoon

"I can't reach my zipper!"

I tried reaching for the back of the dress again but I guess the alcohol has helped to mess with my mind enough to make me think there's no way I'll reach this zipper. All the while Namjoon put down his drink and stood up and dusted his hands off his boxer shorts.

"I'll do it. Just stand up and turn around." Namjoon

I nodded and thought that was a good idea. Now standing up but slowly so I don't lose my balance and turning my back to Namjoon so he could get a better view of my back.

"You'll need to lift you hair up so I can find the zipper." Namjoon

I do as he says and lift my long curly hair that I styled to be wavy for tonight, all so he could get a better look for the zipper. He tugged at the zipper at the back of my neck and very very slowly zipped it down my back, brushing his finger along the skin of my spine. The feeling gave me goosebumps and his presence became closer, almost pressing himself against me until I could feel his breath in my ear. Why did he have to come so close?