Chapter six 🌈

~Y/N POV~

We fell backwards on the bed together, Namjoon not even bothering to close the door. I mean why should he it's just us in this apartment.

He hovered above me and ripped off my shorts and underwear with our lips still attached like glue. He felt desperate and needy. He was in a bad mood when we came home and I guess he's using his frustrations out on me, but I'm not complaining. I'm simply enjoying the view as he quickly moved back pulling away from my lips and body to sit back on his knees and tear off his own T-shirt since he was no longer wearing his suit that he wore home this evening.

I tugged on the top of his sweat pants and he grinned.

"Eager are we?" Namjoon

I sat up and removed my hoodie. In this moment I was glad I didn't wear a top or bra and by the look on his face he wasn't complaining either with his eyes eyeing up my breasts.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. You'll have to work for it."

And now completely naked a rolled over to my stomach and attempted to stand up but he smacked my ass cheek and dragged me backwards by my ankles.

"Oh no you don't. I don't work for it. I get want I want." Namjoon

His voice darken as he spoke and he shuffled behind me while I bite my lip at the site of him pulling off his sweats to reveal his massive hard on that was clearly ready for me.

"You want to own this ass. Then your gonna have to show me just how much you want this."

I shakes my ass just a little to show him a little jiggle of my cheeks. He growls and smack my upper thigh and forced my legs spread wide and pushing down some of his weight onto my back.

"I always get want I want y/n and tonight this ass." Namjoon

He smacks my ass harder than before causing me to yelp with excitement rushing through out my body.

"This ass is mine." Namjoon

He one movement he pushed his cock inside me earning a grunt and a moan from me as he entered my pussy. The stretched was still there but that makes it even more pleasure able as I could feel all of him as he pushes so far in to bottom out, with his hips pressed against my ass cheeks.

"Holy shit Joon!"

He smacks my ass and take a hand full of my hair forcing me to arch my back and my face to be next to his.

"That's not my name baby girl." Namjoon

"Daddy, your fucking huge!"

He chuckled and moved back but the hold in my hair still keeping me in place. He thrusted one hard thrust into my pussy and I closed my eyes at being pushed back into.

"I know and now I'll show you just how much I own this." Namjoon

Then just like that he knocked the air out of my lungs with his speed and thrust in to my pussy. I couldn't focus and all I could do was scream out in pleasure as he was already hitting my spot over and over again due to the position of him from behind.

"Fuck my pussy daddy! Make me cum!"

He grunts and pulls me back by the hair a little more with one hand on my hip.

"Fuck yeah! You want to cum already, I haven't even started baby." Namjoon

He chuckled in between breathes, keeping up with his deep hard thrusts that were the cause of my orgasm reach its peak.

"I wanna cum. I'm gonna cum."

He kept going, abusing my pussy and causing my whole body to shake and scream out in pleasure as he fucked me from behind.