Chapter Thirty-seven🌈

~Y/N POV~

I was sitting on the sofa, skimming through baby name websites on my Ipad for any ideas of names, but I haven't decided yet when I've only got month left.

I was currently at Jimins house with everyone, but Jin was not here but at Namjoons since he apparently got a call from him late last night after the anniversary party. So in the back ground of my reading on my Ipad did I hear music playing as well as Jungkook and Taehyung playing games together while sitting on the floor. I did say they could sit next to me but no, they were too stubborn and insisted on staying on the carpet. I gave up trying to convince them.

Jimin was on the phone in the kitchen while Yoongi made drinks standing next to him and Hoseok had just come back from the bathroom to sit next to me.

"What are you looking at?" Hoseok

I turned the pad around to show him the website with a smile on my face. I saw how Hoseok eyes lit up when he seen what I was looking at.

"Oh! Baby names. Do you have any ideas yet?" Hoseok

I shook my head taking my Ipad back onto what space I had on my lap since my belly was getting quite big now.

"No, I have no ideas and they all seem really nice. There's too much choices."

"You could name the baby after me?!" Taehyung

"Or me!! My name is better!" Jungkook

The two exclaimed on front of me on the floor and now they were nudging each other but fully set with their eye on the large screen.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Y/n." Hoseok

He whispers to me, blocking the side of his mouth as he does so.

"Hoseok we may be playing a game, but that doesn't make up deaf!!" Taehyung

Hoseok laughs throwing his head back and falling against the back of the couch we're sitting on. Yoongi comes walking over with a tray of drinks for everyone and setting it down on the coffee table in front of the two boys playing games. I think Yoongi purposely stood in their way as they began to try and look over him or around him for a better view but know better to say anything since Yoongi would probably end up turning it off to teach them a lesson. He's done it before, it was pretty funny.

Yoongi then picks up two glasses, one with some apple juice which is my go to drink right now and then another smaller glass in his other hand which I could smell from here.

"Jeez Yoongi, drinking already?" Hoseok

Yoongi shrugs, handing me my glass to which I thanked him for and he took a seat on the other sofa next to the one Hoseok and I were seated on.

"I've had a tough week. I'm allow a drink when I want one." Yoongi

He takes a sip from his glass when Hoseok shrugs also next to me and takes out his phone, typing something away and then scanning his phone for something until he leans closer to me to show me what he was looking at. It was baby names.

I chuckle at him for wanting to help me as he shows me all the list of boys names there was on his phone screen on a different website than I was on, on my Ipad that I now moved to the side resting on the arm of the couch. I'm really undecisive about the names.

"You know Y/n, why don't you pick at least a few names for ideas, wait until he's born and then when you see him for the first time decide then which name suits him best." Yoongi

He casually mentions before drinking more of his scotch that I could still smell from over here but thank goodness it wasn't an unpleasant smell to me, I don't mind it at all.