Chapter Forty-two🌈

~Y/N POV~

After what felt like hours of reading names on more baby name websites I decided to call it a night.

Tonight was fun with the surprise baby shower and I came home with a few things in my car too but I left that in my car for the night and I'll ask Namjoon if he can help me tomorrow if he's not feeling too hung over from his drinking night with Jimin.

I do have to say I'm worried about it since past history is that Namjoon doesn't seem to like Jimin too much which is why it surprised me that they were both going to be having drinks tonight. All I can really say about that is that I hope they're both okay and not fighting or something. I personally think they would be great friends if Namjoon puts his jealousy behind him.

Although I did get a text from Jimin at one point during the night to say everything was okay and he even sent me a selfie picture of the two together and they seemed to be having a good time but I could tell by their eyes that both men were drunk. But they were okay and that's what matters.

Placing my iPad on the coffee table did I slowly but surely push myself up off the couch since it's more difficult to simply get up myself due to my large belly that's ready to pop but I've still got a little over two month left but I'm starting to get impatient. I just want to meet him already.

With my son in thought did I walk to my bedroom to get settled into bed. I was already in my pjs and it was late in the night since I didn't realise the time and had been up two hours later than I had planned. So in reality it didn't take long to fall asleep into peaceful sleep.

TWO HOURS LATER

"Shush, you'll wake up my beautiful!!"

"Your beautiful? I thought we established she's mine?!"

"Oh yeah, sorry HA!"

"Jimin, shut up!"

I groggily woke up to the sound of the two drunken idiots doing whatever they were doing in the living room. I heard more mumbling this time and the front door close but then something crash to the floor.

"SHIT!" Namjoon

I groaned and rolled off the bed with the sound of Jimins loud giggles and a loud thud followed. I didn't bother putting on a robe or anything since I was wearing an over sized tshirt and shorts so only my legs were on show.

Making my way to the living room from my bedroom did I see Namjoon crouched down on the floor picking up pieces of my flower pot that was on the small table beside the front door and Jimin laying down on the floor face first and spread out with arms and legs out like a starfish. If I wasn't so tired right now I would laugh and take pictures but I'm too tired to even process it properly.

"Joon, what happened to my flower pot?"

I asked him and he gasped to the sound of my voice and fell back on to his bum.

"Oh, Y/n you're awake. I thought you'd be sleeping." Namjoon

I rubbed my eyes to see more clearly and let out a yawn as he stares up at me.

"I was but you two woke me up by shouting."

Namjoons face turned into a scowl and he pulled himself up to stand and walk over to Jimin who hasn't moved.

"See!! You woke her up!" Namjoon

He picks up Jimin and turns his around just to pull him onto the couch and drop him on the cushions. Jimin only smiles with his eyes closed and hums happily.

"You woke her up to. I wasn't the only one that was loud here Joonie Poonie." Jimin

What?

"Joonie Poonie? I never heard that one before."