Mario and Yoshi's Story

Começar do início

"No no," butted in a Dark Blue Yoshi, "Mike! Mike is the best M name."

Soon the yoshis were arguing with a good M name.

"Marlin!"

"Matthew!"

"Mark!"

"This is getting nowhere." said the Yellow Yoshi "Maybe his name is on his hat. Let me check."

Yellow looked on the inside of his hat. She found a tag with a word in marker. But she couldn't read it.

"What's it say?" asked Yoshi.

"I don't know." said Yellow Yoshi "I can't read human!"

"But I can!" said Black Yoshi who had a rapper accent.

Black Yoshi took the cap and read the letters, and saw whai it said.

"Mario. His name is Mario!"

"Nice to meet you, Mario!" said Yoshi, "I'm Yoshi!"

"He he!" giggled Baby Mario.

"But what about this map?" asked Yoshi.

"Hm..." thought Rojo, "If this map where to talk to us, it's supposed to be where Mario is supposed to go."

"Dang." said Black Yoshi, "And his parents must be worried sick! I got it! Let's all work together to get Mario home to his family! Keep him safe and don't lose him!"

The yoshis cheered and began their adventure.

End of flashback

"There was even a time I felt like I was a big brother to you one night, during that adventure."

Flashback #2

After the yoshis cleared the first castle, Yoshi decided to take a break with Baby Mario.

"Don't worry, Mario." said Yoshi falling asleep, "We'll get you back to your family."

But as soon as he shut his eyes, he was waken by Baby Mario's cries.

"Wah! Wah!" he cried.

"What's wrong, Mario?" he asked, concerned.

Yoshi didn't know what to do. He tried making funny faces, but it didn't work. He tried rocking him back and forth, but didn't work either. But then he remembered something, he heard when he was his age, and decided to give it a try.

"This might not work," said Yoshi "but there was song my grandma sang to me when I was your age. I think it'll help you sleep."

Yoshi held Baby mario close to him, as he began to sing.

Yoshi:

Where the northwind meets the sea

There's a river full of memory

Sleep my darling safe and sound

For in this river all is found.

Baby Mario stopped crying as Yoshi continued to sing.

In her water deep and true

Lie the answers, and a path for you

Dive down deep into her sound

But not to far or you'll be drowned

Baby Mario started to fall asleep. But Yoshi decided to finish the rest of the song.

Yes, she will sing to those who hear

And in her song, all magic flows

But can you brave what you most fear

Can you face what the river knows?

Yoshi was also starting to fall alseep, but was determined to finish the song.

Where the northwind meets the sea

There's a mother full of memory

Come my darling, homeward bound

When all is lost

Then all is found

Baby Mario fell asleep just as Yoshi finished his song. He smiled at the baby hoping one day soon, they'll meet again

"Good night, Mario." said Yoshi, as he fell asleep with him.

End of flashback #2

"So me and the rest of the yoshis worked together to reunit you with your brother and the stork. So he could take you to your parents." said Yoshi "Honestly it pained me to see you go, because I was like a big brother to you, but I had to let you go. But when I met you again years later, I was shocked when I realized you were the same person I saved years ago. Now all grown up and can defend yourself! It was a miracle, to see you returning the favor. But I kept shut about it because I thought you wouldn't understand."

"I understand now, Yoshi." said Mario pulling him in for a hug, "Now that I met you in the past, I'm grateful for what you did, thank you! If not for you, me and Luigi wouldn't be where we are today. We'd either been killed or become just as bad as Bowser."

"Three Bowsers..." said Mulan "that sounds pretty scary."

"It does." said Mario "Thank you very much, Yoshi!"

"No problem!" said Yoshi, "We're the best of friends, you and I."  I'll tell Lou-

"Luigi." corrected Mario and Mulan.

"Luigi about the story when this is all over."

"Yeah, let's a go!"

***************************************

End of chapter!

I promise, the story will get back on track next chapter. I hope you like my references and the song Young Yoshi sang to Baby Mario.

Also, All Is Found is from Frozen 2, which belongs to Disney.

vote,comment,share,ask questions

See ya next time!