So it was a win win, because now she didn't have to stop and buy expensive ass coffee from Starbucks anymore. Instead she could buy average priced coffee that was just as good, if not better, as Starbucks.

Although that could be from the fact that Jane really liked one of the workers that somehow kept serving her. (She was beginning to suspect that when Catherine saw her down the street she volunteered for the register, but that could be her hopes.)

"There you are, you're normal?"

"Yep, thank's Cath."

"Anytime, I mean you are paying me soooo...."

"Whatever, just give my damned coffee and donuts."

"Yes ma'am."

____________

That's how it was for a while.

Friendly banter.

Friendly.

Until suddenly it wasn't so friendly at all. As Kat had commented the day before it had become rather flirtatious.

And Jane wasn't complaining.

As Catherine turned to get her normal, Jane's eyes completely betrayed her and raked themselves over Catherine's body. It's only when she sees Kat's raised brow that she realizes she's doing it, and then promptly stops checking her out.

And if Catherine does the exact same thing while Jane's walking away who is she to judge?

__________

"There she is, been waiting for you."

"Have you now? Sorry to keep you waiting, I'll be sure to be on time tomorrow."

"See to it that you do Mrs. Seymour."

It's totally oldschool, but it works. Because not even 2 seconds later Jane's telling Catherine she isn't married, and is still very much single.

She maybe stresses the fact that she's single to her, but that really isn't relevant.

___________

It's become second nature to Jane to flirt with Catherine at every chance she gets, and she hopes Catherine feels the same.

There was an incident where they were dangerously toeing the line between inappropriate and outright dirty talk. It'd taken Anne bursting through rather obliviously and demanding Catherine help her because she kind of set the kitchen on fire.

Then there was the time where they'd almost kissed and Jane was still upset with Kat for interrupting because there was a line.

Then there was when Catherine actually came around the counter to prove that she could pick Jane up, and it didn't really matter that the place was packed when she did pick her up. All that mattered that Catherine was touching her, and she most definitely had abs.

When she'd started speaking in Spanish Jane briefly thought something was wrong. But when Catherine briefly spoke in English assuring her that she was fine Jane realized she must be saying something of importance. The only words she could make out though were 'hermosa' and 'dulce'.

_________

When Jane walked in she was fully expecting Catherine to be standing there with a smile and confidence.

She wasn't there.

"She's on vacation, she won't be back for about 3 weeks."

Jane ignored the disappointment that rolled in her stomach at that, but then quickly moved up to the counter anyways. Instead of Catherine she was met with a man, ginger. He smiled at her charmingly.