"Wait. 'Security' jacket? I thought I left it behind at the vet." I said, shooting him a look that made Chica's face look pretty.

"Yeah, you did. I remembered to go get it after you told off you're sister and left. This is just between me and you but...she's kinda scary." he chuckled, giving me and awkward smile. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone's messages. I mentally groaned as an internal conflict arised between my emotional self and my logical self.

* * * *

Zamora Bates - 17 New Messages Jake Rueter - 1 New Message

*Girly Internal Squeal* Jake actually texted us! I bet he's asking us out on a date Bates!

No Eleanor, he's not. He's probably just pissed we talked shit about his new 'fuckbuddy'.

*Gasp* Zamora's not his 'fuckbuddy'! I'm his 'fuckbuddy',well...I want to be. Don't look at me like that Bates, you know it's true. I'm you after all.

Oh shut up El. I'm tired of hearing you bitch and complain about that selfish bastard. I don't care  if he professes his love for us in this text. I will never love him, and neither will you.

Bates, please I-

* * * *

New Message Opened From Jake:

Elliebaby, I want to talk to you about some things that have been going on lately. I understand you're probably angry at me but...I wanna see you at the party on Sunday. You don't have to respond, I'll be there waiting anyway.

* * * *

*High Pitched Girly Scream* He called us 'ELLIEBABY'!!! He hasn't called us that for months! See, he likes us Bates.

*Blushes* M-maybe you're right Eleanor. He did say "I wanna see you at the party..." maybe he does want something to do with us. He wouldn't call us Elliebaby for no reason, anyway.

I hope he sweeps us off our feet and makes us feel like a princess. I hope he'll ignore Zamora and will pay attention to us. I hope he takes us home so we can be his 'fuckbuddy'!

Okay, no. We will not let ourselves get carried away in any type of fantasies...okay?

*Swoons/Passes out*

Eleanor?!

* * * *

"Eleanor?! Are you okay? You spaced out for a second." Mike said, tapping my shoulder. I automatically slapped his hand away and blushed with embarrassment. 

"Sorry, I forgot about your bruises." he muttered, passing me the FOB shirt and the other clothes I didn't notice he had with him. I shifted awkwardly, taking the bundle before dashing into the bathroom to change.

Once again, I'm making a fool of myself.

I agree. You're such a nerd Bates.

After silently agreeing with myself that I was a nerd...wait...after silently kicking my emotional side in the ass I decided to get changed like I was supposed to.

Hey!

Shut up.

 This time I didn't look at my bruises since I really didn't want to get sidetracked. After I was done, I had to admit I looked pretty cute. The dark blue of my uniform jacket went perfect with with the gray shirt and the skinny black jeans given to me. I felt, more or less, swagged out.