45) ...right now.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR ANSWER!" Randy screamed, reloading the gun. Everything had happened so fast it took me a moment to realized Mike was hunched over on the floor. I screamed and attempted to help him but I felt cool metal pressed against my temple.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Sweetheart."

I gulped hard, shaking, and glanced down the gun's sight towards Randy. His eyes were dull, lifeless, and angry. One sudden movement and I would have a bullet in my head. I was positive about that.

He smirked, looking down at Mike who was clutching his wounded shoulder. My breath rattled, a whimper threatening to surface from my core, so I covered my mouth with my hands.

Thank the stars it wasn't in his back or chest! 

"It's okay Eleanor. I'm okay." Mike croaked, clutching his bloody arm with his left hand. I watched in stunning clarity as Randy pointed the gun away from my head and towards Mike's left leg. His blue eyes barely had enough time to glance up at me before another shot rang out in the deserted restaurant. 

CRACK 

"Shut the fuck up. You didn't follow the rules and now you'll pay the price." Randy scowled before kicking Mike in the stomach. I couldn't help him...yet I caused the torture.

I was the one who grabbed his hand. I was the one who didn't answer!

I should be the one getting shot and beaten!

NOT HIM!

I contemplated trying to assault Randy but...I noticed something.

Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica were lined up in the doorway. Ready to take orders from their master. I glanced at Bonnie, hoping that maybe he would stop the terrible deeds in front of him, but he shot me a cold glare. Chica and Freddy did the exact same.

"Freddy. Chica. Tie this piece of trash up."

The robots happily obeyed, picking Mike up roughly and tossing him into a nearby chair. Despite his thrashing limbs and pained cries they were able to restrain him with a spare wire they found. At this point, blood had seeped through his shirt and pants, making his complexion even paler still.

All I could do was watch.

But that would change.

"Don't think I forgot about you Eleanor. You're in just as much trouble as him."

I gulped hard, backing away from Randy and Bonnie. Both were eyeing me intently, as if trying to decide my fate together. This time a whimper surfaced from my throat, causing both of them to grin widely.

"D-d-don't you hurt h-her. I-I'll make y-you pay if you d-d-do." Mike stuttered, his blue eyes shinning with rebellion. Randy scoffed, walking up to him in a slow strut. This wasn't going to end well.

THWACK 

Randy pistol whipped Mike right on the base of his skull. I squeaked in fear and scrambled backwards as Mike's head lolled to the side. Why was this happening to him?

It was all my fault! 

"DON'T HURT HIM!" I cried, standing in front of Mike. I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't just stand by and watch while he was beaten and tortured in front of me. "Please...I'll do anything. Just don't hurt him."

"Hmmm. I'm tempted." Randy pondered aloud, rubbing his chin as if to decide. "But...you're already at my disposal. I can do whatever I want with you and you'd be powerless to stop me. What do you have that I want?"