22) Honesty...

"You don't think the animatronics are going to bother us?" I asked, looking at the pitch dark window. Mike shrugged and flashed the door light to reveal there wasn't an angry animatronic chicken glaring at us.

"Eh...they seem to know when people want privacy. At least they're slightly considerate of others." he muttered, kicking up his feet on the desk. I shot him a were-you-raised-in-a-barn look and he pulled his feet down with a frustrated smirk.

"You seem upset. If you need to talk...I'm listening." Mike said with slight concern. Suddenly, I was hit with a sense of déjà vu. The atmosphere was exactly as it had been in my dream, same for Mike's expression. Remembering what had happened...I was startled and looked for any way out. If everything continued to go the exact way as it had before...I didn't want to find out.

"Why'd you move away? It's not like I'm going to hurt you." Mike said in response to my chair squeaking against the tile. I closed my eyes and sat down in front of him, into my newly arranged seat. The desk bit into my back as I did so but, compared to my bruises, it was nothing.

"Last night, I was in a nightmare and when I woke up..." I whispered, pulling my sweatshirt over my head. I tossed it onto the desk with a small, exposed, huff and glanced up a the dark window. "I had all of these marks."

"I...they...Eleanor...you...uh..." Mike stammered, his mouth hanging open wider than Foxy's broken jaw. I wasn't sure what his exact emotions were since he was mostly just gaping at me. Even so, he seemed to be glancing me over with a mix of concern, shock, and maybe even a smidgen of anger.

"Eleanor. This is serious." he whispered, leaning forward to get a better look at my injuries. Deep inside of me I wanted to shy away, but I knew that doing so wouldn't help either of us.

"They look painful. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, letting his fingers examine my neck and shoulders.

"H-hey M-Mike, you need to be c-careful. That sp-spot is very t-t-tender. Ah!" I whimpered as he barely grazed the sensitive spot on my arm. Mike instinctively pulled away and stuttered out an apology that caused me to flush with embarrassment.

"It's okay Mike. None of this is your fault." I stated shyly, as small beads of sweat began to form on my brow. It couldn't just be me who felt the temperature was rising.

"I never blamed myself." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck in a bashful way. Was it just me or did his hair seem less oily when we came into the office?

"You don't have to say it. I can see it on your face." I chuckled slightly, positioning myself in front of the desk's fan. It had to be getting hotter.

"Uh, is it just me or does it seem a little stuffy in here." Mike stammered, pulling the collar of his work shirt away from his neck. I nodded and continued to relax in front if the fan.

"Can we open a door?" I whined, attempting to open the left one. Mike tried to stop me but I hit the button anyway. As soon as I did a cool breeze drifted into the room. While that may have felt pleasant, I wasn't paying attention.

"Look out!" Mike shouted as a metal hand wrapped tightly around my wrist. I yelped alarm as it tried it's hardest to drag me out of the office and into the grasp of Bonnie.

I tried to struggle out if his hold but Bonnie held me tight and pushed Mike into the right hall doorway with a painful sounding 'thud'. I screamed as he grabbed the front of my shirt and glared at me with his demonic eyes.

I could hear Mike rustling around behind me and I squirmed as much as I could. To my surprise, Bonnie hadn't killed me yet and continued to look me over. As if contemplating the source of my bruises, he looked behind me and more than likely to Mike.