56) ...without you.

WARNING: VERY HEAVY FLUFF. Enjoy.

"Huh? What time is it?" I yawned, looking over at my drowsy companion. He sat up in the bed sheets before taking a quick look at his phone.

"It's almost 6A.M. Doll. What's wrong?"

I shook my head and cuddled up against him. "I'm just not sleepy anymore."

"Same here, I'm not sleepy either. But I am hungry."

I giggled and wrapped my arms around Mike. I could feel the warmth of his skin beneath the t-shirt he was wearing. It felt really good.

"You're always hungry, but I'm okay with that. What do you want?"

"I don't know. How about we get up first?" He pointed out, tugging me from underneath the sheets.

"Okay," I sighed, "Let's get up."

* * * *

"Mike, I'm being serious! What do you want to eat?" I flushed, trying to push him away. At this point in time he had me sitting on the kitchen counter with his body pressed in between my legs. He was making a bunch of excuses of why he wasn't hungry even though he was complaining a few minutes earlier.

"Mike!"

"I already told you this," He sighed, pressing his face into my shoulder. "I want to eat you."

"Y-y-you never s-said that! A-and anyways, I'm probably all tough and stringy!"

Mike let out a sharp laugh.

"You know what I mean. Don't play dumb, Doll."

"M-M-MIKE!"

"Heheh. I'm just messing with you. I think it's gonna be awhile before that actually happens."

"MICHAEL SCHMIDT!"

"Don't worry about it. I'm just kidding." He smiled, planting a kiss on my jaw. "It's just so fun to tease you."

"Please stop. You're making me feel weird." I admitted, suddenly aware of our lower bellies pressed up against one another.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." He sighed, letting his thumb brush across my lips. "So what can I do to make it up to you?"

"N-nothing! Except leave me alone!"

"You don't want me to do that. I know you Eleanor." He grinned, kissing me on the lips this time. The familiar feeling made me melt into his arms without further hesitation.

Damn, did he know me well. One kiss would make me putty in his hands. I wanted him to tease me until I burst. Of course, he knew already that.

"Fuck you." I grumbled, running my fingers through his blond hair and gripping it tightly. I didn't want to let go...and neither did he.

"I'd love for that to happen, but you're such a prude."

"Shut up!"

"Make me." He challenged, pulling me closer.

I could feel our hearts pounding out of our chests. The constant teasing was making me frustrated with him but I couldn't deny the attraction. Every inch of me wanted to be against every inch of him.

What was wrong with me?!

Too late.

We were already hungrily making out on the kitchen counter in my apartment. The mood was right and my self-control had vanished into thin air. I couldn't blame myself, or Mike, for being so enthusiastic. After all, it had been years since we had experienced something like this.