Chapter 17 - A Whole New World

Friday was here, I told the scientist I was unable to spend the weekend with him. He was fine with it, and Tyler with his party? I lied saying I was busy with my boyfriend.

I put on my dark forest green robe, doing up the seal, and looking at myself in the mirror.

"Looking good Griffin Ambassador!" Chucky gave a thumbs up.

"That's sarcasm." I noticed.

"I'm lonely, that's why. Shame I can't come with you."

"I'll try not brag about it, if it's good." I promised, slipping the Berk crested satchel over my left shoulder. "I am excited though, it's been many years since I've went on an adventure."

Chucky laughed, asking if the Christine event was passed off as a forgotten tragedy. I pushed him off the back of the sofa.

"Hey jeez! take it easy girl!"

"Don't you ever remind me of his death! Ever!" I shouted.

I sat down on the floor, trying not to cry. The doll jumped down next to me, patting my hand, apologising.

~
"TOOTHLESS!" I called, trying to grab him, but he was out of my grasp.

Frostbite growled, keeping my close to him. The black night fury shrieked with a howl plummeting down past the dark clouds and into the territory of my countries enemy. I screamed, being dragged away. Frostbite called for Blendy to follow his scent. I kept screaming, kicking my feet and arms.

"Frostbite you can't do this!" I shouted.

"We can't be seen now! Especially me!" Frostbite growled.

"Stuff you and your ego!"

I heard another cry of the fallen dragon, come quieter and quieter. Tears had fallen down my face, I-I can't believe I just did that.

I just killed my best friend!
~

I shook my head, getting up to my feet. "I gotta be heading off soon, seeya!"

"Have fun!" Chucky replied.

I left the room, going down to the main square. Seeing both Snap and Juliet there, along with Shocks. Shocks wasn't happy, he tugged on my robe. Asking me why I wasn't at the meeting? And how he knows I've been using the time machine without his permission. I was too in the mood to even care.

"I'll tell you later." I replied.

Snap came over, not dressed in his leader uniform. Questioning me why I had my mine on, though soon informed me what was happening. Since I didn't attend the meeting, on Wednesday. Damn, swear my memory was getting worse by the minute, but I'm sure it was a side affect to love.

"Alright, there's only three of us going, Shocks you will be in charge along with Cousin Jack. Which should only be the weekend." Snap decided.

"Damn, damn!" I replied.

The chariot that soon appeared was ready. The Warriors huffing as they got their amour on. With a few final adjustments and I quick notice to the subjects, we were able to take off. The sky lighting window opened up, with a tight squeeze the chariot was able to get through.