Chapter 48 - Wrecking Havoc

Turgidson shifted around, chewing on the end of his straw. Between eating fries of myself, I began my psychology, I was right it was a matter of no communication in the bedroom. His wife was not being satisfied enough.

"Whoo-eeeee! This is Strangelove's area of field, he's good at all that nonsense, men don't know about." I clasp my hands together, having my idea fingers to my lips.

"I think the two of you need to start going on dates more, exciting her, making her feel wanted. Then we'll talk about psychical love." I looked over at him, truly awkward his expressions. "It's fine we can move on from it."

"Wait- what-what did you mean by 'Strangelove's area of field'?"

"Oh-just that he happens to know how to satisfy women..." I mumbled in reply, biting my index finger.

"But he's paralysed."

I took my finger away, oh dear god this General knew nothing about Foreplay did he? I shook my head, changing the subject. This was getting awkward for me, deep mans talk, I ain't no sex therapist, I just wanted to know the issue, and now I know. It'd be all to similar to Mandrake's issue. However this was getting different treatment.

***

"Group Captain!" Ripper called.

"Jack! I did as you said!"

"No, no it wasn't about her, well sorta see." The moment he caught up to his officer, he put his arm around him. Walking onwards to the company car.
"Look I feel bad calling you a virgin and all that, but I'll be here to help. Why don't we go and try tonight, ay?"

Mandrake was confused, and felt uncomfortable. If this was Jack's way of saying he was going to help him find a girl, then Mandrake wasn't going to have it. He only had feelings for me, and there wasn't going to be anyone to replace that.

"Whys my officer so quiet? I apologised didn't I?"

"I don't know Jack, you can't force people together or just happens."

The General pulled his arm back. "Ah I have no idea what you see in that girl, but she doesn't look worth the time."

It seemed true, we lived far away from each other, and the Dreams wouldn't be the best place. Not if Hannibal would lurk by too often. The Group Captain sighed, and gave in, at least just to make his General happy. He couldn't get me out of his mind though, seemed to good to be not true.

***

It was now 6pm here in Texas, after a small drive around from Dinner. Turgidson and I were back in the Hotel, where I explained the Griffins magic to my full knowledge. It entertained him, much like I said earlier distraction. I didn't think much about his problem, as my stomach turned from other issue. The sixth sense played up, it was a vision of someone close by, I couldn't help but to think to. As I sat crossed legged on the edge of the bed. Turgidson was by the headboard, with his arms behind his head. He was a tall man, I could see his feet from the corner of my eye, moving from side to side everyone so often. 6 Foot I believe much like the actor George himself.

"You reckon you could teach us any of it?" He asked.

"Ah well I had thought about it. Strangelove was the first candidate but I think he would abuse the power highly." Thinking back to how he would probably ask for Sex in a public place, but we would be invisible to everyone else.