Disclaimer plus notes

It's a small love story, of many great adventures. Should that anything ever be confusing to you just ask me.

Dr Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. (1964)

Extensive Research has been done for this, although errors can occur. So please bare in mind that this is an alternative universe, and what with time travelling. Both the past to myself, but the future to them will be altered.

There will be vibes between certain characters, and if you ship them, then go ahead and comment.

Please do not get so offended by this, this is a time of the past. 40s, 60s, to 80s. There is mild Racism, Homophobia, and Discrimination. Again, not to be taken seriously.

In terms of Explicit Sex Scenes, can be toned down, and can act like deleted scenes if any full on chapter scenes are posted. Though most sex scenes will just be applied. Before and after effects.

Along with some scenes can be distressing and sad, as no one is perfect, and we each have our own skeletons in the closest.

Swearing in both German and English, will be written. German sentences will occur, though don't worry. I'm putting up a vocabulary.

So as much as this could be used to learn history, along with other things. Don't believe to heartily of the things you read in this.

Any art used in this will most liking be mine unless its other artists I'll give credit.

I do not own any of the characters, except myself and the huge extensive list of talking OC animals.

Strangelove and I's Vocabulary
(Includes German and English)

Schön - Translates to either Beautiful or Pretty. He won't use my real name.

Merkwürdigeleibe - Strangelove's last name if his native language, very fun to purr on your tongue.

OOF! - Well we know that.

Indeedy - Indeed but in a meme way.

Floofy - Oh come on have you seen his hair?

Male - Never says Boys, Men etc.

Female - Never says Girl, Women etc.

The man himself - The pronoun game when it comes to talking about Hitler.

Fragile - If one is anxious and feeling sad.

Jumping - Girls wanting to sexual harass Strangelove.

Flaws - Sugarcoating his faults.

Borderline - Don't touch past his belt, basically where his paralysis begins.

Counting to Ten - He will spank you like a child, ten times and you gotta count in German. Sometimes it can be more than ten.

Juvenile - Yes it's an annoying but sometimes fun Turgidson.

Colour burst - The still so (I forbid testing), unexplainable phenomenon. Of how he bursts into colour.

Breeding Techniques - Just the scientific way of saying Sex.

The arts of Foreplay - If one knows the skills and techniques of Foreplay.

The arts of Seduction - If one knows the skills and techniques of Seduction.

Communist Land - Russia

Your home, my home - Basically disguising timelines.

In the dreams - What's more to say? The dreaming world.

With out further ado, I hope you enjoy this.