Chapter 69 - (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

We found a right wing book about Periods, and I had ordered it, before having to torture Strangelove more. over the politics of this time. Pushing him into a meltdown, honestly it didn't need to be like that, and it wasn't to put him off the future. It was just to show what I live through, and why I'm sometimes barely in the mood. However we came across the Daily Wire now, and he had seemed to calm down at this point. There was at least some "hope" for the future, but to me it wasn't enough as they didn't seem to fight back often, just complain, and blog. Like it was us to up viewers to do all the work.

"Fuck me!" The right winged doctor sighed, sinking back into his chair.

I smirked against it, feeling relieved to finding that I wasn't the only one around me who believed in all the nonsense. No, I'm not a complete bigot, don't take me for that, I support the gays, and lesbians when I can, heck I used to donate back to vulnerable groups when I could. The Native Americans, Jews, and many more, but it's just when it gets into the extremist zones, that's when I have to back out. Although I guess it still makes me a bad person, yes? I wouldn't know, there is no healthy mark in either wing. Both contradict themselves way too much to, anyways its enough about them.

"Schön, I know genitals come in all shapes, and sizes, but I didn't think they would need to make such a big deal over it."

"What's your size?" I asked, resting my head upon my hand.

"That's-that's not for you to know!"

"Bet your below average, otherwise you wouldn't be self conscious." Still teasing him.

"Schön! I was on about these labels, and boxes."

"And I was on about how things used to be so much similar when man discovered women." I purred, get up from my chair to sit on his.

"I-" The Scientist grew flustered, his hands trembling to sit on my waist. "Where an one tracked mind can become dangerous, and maybe not so. All I want to remember from this..." Strangelove gently grabbed my shirt pulling me in closer to him. "The reason why I fall in love with women."

"Ah by God! Why men are so fucking attractive!" I moaned.

Then we kissed.

***

With being lead to the bedroom, I climbed on the bed first, getting down to lay in the middle, watching Strangelove get on at his own pace. The tingly sensation from down below was causing all sorts of sparks, and squirms out of me. Strangelove wasted no time for rolling on top of me, and bringing me back into more kisses. Deep with passion, and sensation that lingered all through the tastes, each running our greedy little fingers through each other's hairs. I gave out my several moans, turning my head away from him, with my body crying out for the more attention yet to come. The mischievous Scientist grinning to himself, planting the little kisses, with licks on my neck. Running his left hand over, and down me, before trailing back up to my chest. Over the fabrics that had seemed to trap me from being who I really wanted to be.

"Oh!" I said, helping to take my shirt and top off. "Ah! Strangelove!"

Feeling his tongue now touch about the sensitive parts of my chest. Grabbing the remaining fabrics, kissing the parts that were exposed. Where I continued to squirm with my feet under him. For see, just how, just how could anyone deny such a thing to exist? For needing two to tango? That one could easily do by themselves, is all just to wrong, and barely half the fun. We needed them, the children, the women, the wives, but as men were being all shunned, and changed from the moment of birth. I gasped once again, having all the images of media flash besides me, while I felt almost disconnected from myself, a third vision, the third image, myself watching myself. In the sheer ecstasy, grabbing ahold of my beloveds hair. Seeing him curl his tongue over the sweet nubs, turning them into the small volcanoes, that was all going to trigger the much larger one down below, causing all the spaceship men to surely die.