Chapter 39 - Aftermaths

The next day was a fun morning, Strangelove had tackled me, pulling me underneath him, as he began with his affection. Kissing me over my face, and to my neck, I had let out squeals, trying to push him away. He was right, back at Thanksgiving or so, he'd be better over January, and I'm gonna love it. The dominant kind male he ceases to be. Although it didn't lead to sex, I was rather turned on, as he mischievously teased me.

"Aww Strangelove do carry on, it's the weekend we've got no place to be or do." I sat on his lap.

"Ja Schön aber, I might have a little bit of work to do."

"Please." I whined, placing my hands to his shoulders.

Strangelove returned his left hand to down below, rubbing his finger over my clothes. I bit my bottom lip to the arousal, moving my hips to. You couldn't grind through, it's not fair on him. Especially when I got too in the mood to let my hands fall down his chest to the borderline.

"Ah Schön, hands away." Strangelove reminded me.

"Oh there must be some sort of thing you can do."

"I have magical hands not sure what else you want from me."

"I meant to please you silly."

The scientist shook his head. No erections means nothing at all. Though he can feel it in his mind, that fact that he can't get off, can be rather frustrating to him. I undid the top bottom to his white shirt though, going to kiss his neck. God I was really in the mood from last night.

"Schön, what did I tell you?!" The scientist scolded.

"I just want to be affectionate as well as see you." I purred, continuing the kisses.

Just about when Strangelove was gonna strike me, the telephone ran. Neither of us picked it up. I said to let it ring, undoing the rest of the buttons.

"Fine! I give up teenagers are very hormonal in sex it seems."

After the five ring it stopped, where I began amusing myself. I bit my bottom lip, touching his nipples. Strangelove was trying his best not to start panicking at this point. Which makes me wonder if he's been taken advantage off, but he wasn't going to tell me that. He brung me in for another kiss, letting his gloved hand wonder over me. Till the phone rang again, I got hit the stomach.

"Jesus!" It was pretty forceful, falling to my side of the bed.

Strangelove went to answer the phone. "Apparently it's for you Schön."

Oh?! But I don't know anyone here enough to know. Perhaps it was General Turgidson? A rematch with General Ripper? Big Oofs there. I did as I was told answering it, sitting back on Strangelove who was trying to sit on his right hand. Ah, it was having a fit.

"Oh why Hello?" I replied, it was the English Group Captain.

"Schön?"

"The one who asked me out for the evening yesterday." I replied to Strangelove bringing the phone away from me for a second.

Strangelove didn't look to pleased, frowning as when he remembered he had to stay home hours, waiting for his girl to come home.

"No I'm not that busy today... Sure I can come out, yes, mmmhmm, in an hour or so, ok."

Fellow Scientist began his magic again, causing a new at moan out of me, I pushed his hand away. Could of stood by the bed, if his chair wasn't there. I ruffled his hair, saying goodbye to the Captain as I put the phone down. Looks like I have another date, oh I wasn't to go far, just to the White House, but it was starting to feel a little wrong.