Chapter 11 - A New Chapter, and New Problems

Explaining instructions, and to the best extend I understood science, to someone who had a much higher IQ. Just chuckled, pulling me into many hugs. I pictured a sunflower field and one thing lead to another.

Though if anything, I was allowed to come to Strangelove's apartment, which made me feel less awkward. I told him that there would be a little, eh it was a big chunky device. The receiving end, that he would have so I could go back without much difficulty. Yet he hasn't really asked me if he could go to the future.

"I still can't believe you." Chucky folded his arms, as he sat on the edge of my bed.

I packed a few things together to make sure, I was ready to stay at Strangelove's. Pyjamas, a few shirts, trousers, and other things. These would be the ones that would stay there, and if were to stay the weekend or the week.

"And are you even going to live there?" The disapproving doll asked.

"Yes and no, I'll just visit him on the weekends, and might even stay a week who knows. After all I can't practically live in the 1960s, I have a life here as well."

"Will he be coming here?"

I shrugged in reply. "That's his choice but who knows what the time machine will hold."

Zipping up my bag, I got up and slung it over my shoulders. Who knew what this new relationship was going to be like. After going through the time machine and into the late 1960s. I knew, I was going to have to adjust to the black, and white colours I could see.

"Guess who?" Though it would be even more dramatic if I let my cringy side show.

"Schön, how nice to see you back so soon." The doctor greeted.

"Agreed, it's good to be back." I said taking off my bag.

"What are earth do you have in there?"

I chuckled. "Clothes for the weekend."

***

Later that night after getting used to dinner, and knowing how things worked around here. I was exhausted, and wanted to do nothing but sleep.

"Sehr sehr Schön," The doctor said, running his fingers through my hair.

"Mmmmm, will you ever call me by my name?" I asked.

"Nein, you're far to beautiful for that. That's why I'll call you Schön."

I snuggled into his chest, as he lightly kissed the top of my head. Slowly closing my eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

Now to start off the new chapter of life.

Ok, now anyone could of pictured it like that, all soft, sweet, and romantic. No to be fairly serious, this may of started out on a fiery train of lust, but it was past that now, and onto the serious side. Strangelove avoided me a little at times, but got round to explaining why.

"My faults!" He sighed, pointing down on himself.

I bit my bottom lip, coming down to his level. "Flaws!" I corrected.

"What's that?" He asked.

Oh? How much English does he know? "Well flaws is faults, but in a more....mmm....sugarcoating way. Meaning you ain't putting yourself down too much." I tried to smile.

"Verdammte fehler!" Strangelove muttered.

I went to hug him, but his emotions threw me into the deep end. I couldn't quite see what he was feeling. So I sat down on my knees, just studying his face.