Chapter 52 - I think I should get my Degree here

"So Schön, defeats the object doesn't it, of uh...different locations." Strangelove commented, readjusting his tie.

"Find a balance why don't you!" I hissed. "You're either too full on, or too distance and self destructing." I was still in Hannibal mood, taking a small sigh, and waving my hands.

Standing in the lobby of the freed War Room hassle, a few of the workers who were here, apologised over and over again to the President, but he wasn't fussed. He said everyone else should be expecting an apology. The apology didn't bother me, it was Strangelove who was bugging me.

"Uh Mr President, I don't know if you want me to stay on or anything, but I'll be here this weekend." I reminded.

"Yes, and thank you, but you can go home now, I believe the Doctor would like to be with you." President Muffley replied.

I looked at my Scientist who was grinning happily. Well I know I'll never be able to stay mad at him for long. He's just got that certain look off him. I soon smiled, ruffling his light brown curly hair.

"Like I said, I'll be here this weekend, any queries, give me a call."

***

I squealed, feeling arms wrap about me, being pulled back onto the Doctors lap, immediately placing his lips upon my neck and cheek. I kept squealing so more, trying to escape from him. Unfortunately I fell from his lap, between his legs, Strangelove's breathing hitched, trying to move me.

"Ain't it strange how you can't feel anything here."

"Ja schön aber, we're way past the borderline. So up we get."

"Feet!"

"Schön!"

I did as I was told, getting up to my feet, seeing him get all awkward. Brushing his lap down, I just looked there questioning on the fact, that you couldn't do anything. Of course I'm aware of Strangelove's paralysis, but most times or not I just don't see it. I decided to take my shoes off, feeling the carpet against my socked toes. Strangelove looked at me again with a small smile.

"Sorry about that." I said.

"It's ok, it's just if I fall, I'm not always expected to get back up again, and I don't expect you to carry me or anything."

I thought about it, did make much sense if I'm honest. I wondered how heavy he could be, is that dead muscles become rather heavy no? I would of shrugged, I'm really not that smart in the science department.

"Anywho playtimes over, I'll go and make a start on dinner." Wheeling past me.

I sat down by the dining table, bringing my phone out. Clearing all notifications, I went onto YouTube scrolling through our playlists, making a mental note that perhaps we should listen to the rest of Pretty Ok's Eurobeat playlist and pick our the songs we like, and ones for dancing. It was a long list of 200 songs to get through, and each time we knew a song that was featured in Initial D, we said. Ayyy! And began laughing on it. Speaking of that Anime I believe we were almost finishing Stage 3 or something. I drummed my fingers on the table, stimulating that little bit, looking up more information on it. A few notifications came up on the screen, an argument breaking out on the college group chat, someone was disrespecting someone's pronouns again. Poor Tyler was trying to break up the argument but it was no use. No said bully was being called a Nazi. I muted the chat, shaking my head. Why must everyone misuse that word, no I'm not defending them, I'm just asking if people could do research before they speak.