𝐱𝐥𝐢

The best thing in life is when yoy learned appreciating those simple things that surrounds you. As of me, I felt like living the bests days of my life.

I had everything I want. I had the ideal life, ideal career, and the ideal boyfrie- "Such a slowpoke." I glare at the person sitting on the driver's seat.

I am at the back of his car gathering all my bags while the bastard was just staring at me while I'm carrying all of it.

Such a gentleman, how did I ended up being with him again? Oh yeah, because I'm so fragile when it comes to him that I cannot say no after asking me to be his boyfriend.

"There, I'm fine. Go home." I said as soon as I closed the door of his car. P'Bright walked out of the car while looking around the parking lot. There is no one but only the two of us.

Then his eyes landed on me. "Do you need my help?" he gestured to the bags on the floor.

I glance at it then turn to look at him again. "Wow you just notice." I said sarcastically.

Can't he see me struggling earlier and he did only offer help when I unloaded everything. Such a nice boyfriend I must say.

He smirked at me before carrying them at his shoulders. "I was just teasing." he explained. "I'm just waiting for you to cry for help."

I shook my head at him, "As if I'd cry." I said proudly pulling some of my bags at the ground.

He leaned into my ears, my back to his chest, and whispered, "Come with me, I'll make you cry." his breathe sent a different sensation that made me blush and felt goosebumps all over.

I bite my lower lip and glared playfully at him. "Stop it or I'll hit you." I threatened. Shia, what the heck? Talking dirty like that.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked then he smirked evilly at me, trying to catch my chin while I avoid his hands. "What are you thinking hmm?" he asked.

I pushed his hands, "Nothing. Let's go." I said, Bright only shrugged and started walking towards the elevator. I tried to hide my face at him, it was embarrassing.

Can't help but feel awkward and shy. But I knew one day he'll literally made me cry, and I'm not yet ready for it.

I shook my head smiling then I run to follow him.

After a few hours of travelling from his hometown, arguing in the car, being clingy at each other, screaming songs, and being stuck in the traffic jam, we finally reached my condo passed 8 pm at the night.

"Just place it here." I pointed at the floor in the living room once we reached my condominium.

He walked towards it and placed the bags carefully. "I'll go now. I will call when I get home, Win." he said and I nodded, feeling flustered when he called me by my name.

Damn, I felt like a teenager having my first crush. It's mind wrecking!

I glance at the time, it was almost 9 pm and the traffic jam outside was pretty heavy. I glance at the weary P'Bright across the room, he was putting his shoes on.

He drove for hours and I'm certain that he'll reach his unit late tonight since he was living far from here. I know that since I always fetch him before.

So I run towards him and pulled the hem of his shirt. "Do you want to stay with me tonight?" I asked before he could even reach the door of my unit.

Shock was evident in his face, then he suddenly smirked. "Why? You wanna cry tonight?" he asked teasingly.

And I didn't hold back hitting his shoulders this time. "You dirty minded!" I yelled, but a smile showed into my face when he smiled at me.

He rubbed his shoulders whilst chuckling. "What are you thinking? I was thinking that I should pin you down like a rugby player until you cannot breathe."