𝐢𝐱

A month has passed.

The whole crew and staff of the series is currently on rest day since today is Saturday, and we've been shooting 2gether for almost a month now.

For the trailer, it will be released today. P'Champion announced that he already picked one trailer from 5 clips presented to him.

I didn't know that editing a four minute video can took thirty days or so. But it surely made our shoot technically better.

As of my weight, I've been improving. The diet plan is helping me a lot, I lost almost six kilos and I can finally see the improvement visually.

I am in my family's house, and just finished eating lunch with my family. It was an advance celebration for the trailer that is to be released later.

Everyone is so much excited, it is evident in our faces. We can't wait longer and just wanted to watch it already.

"The trailer was to be released, but I'm already proud, son." My dad pat my shoulders as he smile warmly at me.

The side of my lips lifted, smiling back at him. They were very supportive of me, not caring even if it's a boys love series. How I love them so dearly.

Even my mom woke up really early just to cook us these delicious food, so I planted a hug for her. Showering her my love.

"Thank You everyone, I appreciate all of you." Smile was plastered all over my face that morning.

We even made a small photoshoot inside and outside of our home. Showing how goofy we are at each other as one family.

Our home was booming with laughter, giggles, and teasing. We are so happy, but I will be happier if Blue is here.

These bondings become rare since I've been busy attending shoots, but I didn't make myself forget about Sunday Family Day. I always make sure to spend it with them.

The trailer will be released at 1 PM, Thailand Timezone, so I left home to go to my condominium for a moment just to check everything.

I even stop by to a supermarket to buy stocks. I quickly brought some food, instant noodles, fruits, vegetable for my dietary plans, and etc.

I am thinking that this is a perfect time cause I'm not busy. And I am staying lately at my condo because it was near the shooting area compared to my family's mansion.

I parked at the parking lot and made my lovely way to my unit. I've been smiling non-stop due to how genuinely happy I am today.

When I get inside, nothing changed. It was the same unit I left the other day.

I put the grocery bags into the counter and sat at the sofa. I sigh, that made me tired for a bit.

I decided to open the television and check GMM's YouTube channel.

It was passed 1:30 and I knew the trailer was released. Almost 104,000 views, people already watched the trailer and it somehow made me happy.

I click the play button and watched the first ever trailer of my first ever series.

"Can... can you help me?" The video started with my voice and was replied by Sarawat's no.

It was a simple four minute video, but I was overwhelmed. I never thought that I would be seeing myself here.

I feel like my sacrifices were certainly worth it. A smile never left my face as I watch intently, my heart beating so much fast.

In the trailer, P'Guy, P'Mike, P'Toptap, P'Gunsmile, and others were shown. The trailer ended with Scrubb's song playing, Together.