𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐱

"What do you think is the name of that?" I asked as I lifted my hand to point into the brightest star I could see at the night sky.

If there's something I hadn't done before, that would be stargazing. And thanks to P'Bright, I had the chance to experience it tonight.

This serves as my reward to the successful global fan meeting last week. I'm telling you, we received tons of gifts including flowers and stuffed toys from the fans.

We laid into the comfortable comforters filled with sheets and soft pillows on the grass.

He brought me here in this town near Bangkok, where you can see the stars in the wide sky.

He continue caressing my head that is resting on his shoulders. "I don't know, there's too many of them to remember."

I chuckled at his remarks. I agreed, we might love astronomical stuffs but we're too busy to remember all of them.

"But that one." he pointed into the bright moon above. "No matter how many stars twinkle at night, they could never beat that one."

I nodded. Of course, it was the biggest heavenly body in our naked eye at night. He looked down at me, so I looked above to look at him too.

Our face were inches apart, I could really feel his warm breathe. Then he pulled me closer to hug me. "You're like a moon, no one could ever beat you."

I smiled and hugged him back. This past weeks he's been clingy when we're alone. He told me that he love how I take care of him.

Of course, he meant how he love the fact that I gave in to him.

We moved apart from each other while I show him my pout. "But there's bigger and brighter stars than the moon." I stated the fact.

Does that also mean that someone is still better than me? If so, I don't like to be a moon.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Could the moon shine so brightly and still get jealous at the stars?" he asked and I nodded without a second thought.

"Of course." I said sternly. He answered it with a laugh. Then he sealed my sulking with a soft kiss. My eyes widen as he pulled my chin to lift my head and meet this lips.

"But the sun doesn't kiss the stars like this." he whispered and kissed me once again. I felt like everything in the surroundings, stopped for a while.

I suddenly didn't heard the cold breeze of the night, all I could hear is my heart beating faster in my chest.

I couldn't react and remained stunned there with my eyes wide open. He's seducing me, and it's working.

Fine, I could be the moon as long as he would be my sun. Eclipse happens very rarely, and it was breath takingly beautiful.

When he moved apart, I looked away while blushing. Then I heard his soft chuckles. "Don't be shy, we've done more than that." he said and I blushed even harder.

It's good thing that we're alone here, I couldn't take the embarrassment if someone heard what he said.

P'Bright stood up and walked towards the car. I sigh and stared at the sky above.

Except the few persons who are aware of our secret relationship, the stars and moon above are also the witness of this love story we couldn't share.

For me, it was better to stay lowkey and don't let the public know. We don't want people sticking their nose into our business.

We don't want people prying over our privacy.

I sat up when P'Bright walked back holding two pairs of converse. I remember that he asked me to bring that gift from the Chinese fans last fan meeting.