𝐱𝐢

"Nice! Next pose!"

"Good good!"

"Another one. Another one."

"Right! Look here Win."

"Look at each other."

"And weeeeee'reeeee.... done!"

After Mr. Photographer released those words, two assistants run towards us to wipe our sweats using tissues. The blinding lights turned off, making the place a bit dimmer.

"Thank you." I smiled and thanked her as I drink from the water bottle she just gave me. Sweat falling down from my temples.

P'Bright and I were currently retaking our photoshoot for our posters. After almost four months of hiatus, here we are working together to retake everything.

Actually, I am so much happy. P'Bright is right here beside me, our bonds getting deeper, this is a new start for us. A time where we can do things better than before.

If he hadn't come to bother me on that day, I might have died. Kidding! I might decided to give up and loose this project. But he came to save me from loneliness, and since that day, I realize that he doesn't hate me nor dislike me, he's just being him.

He was moody, changing moods faster than the blink of an eye. And good thing, I finally managed to accept that part of him.

"Win." he called me from behind. I put down the water bottle to look at him. "Let's eat after photoshoot?" he asked, and a smile can't help but appear in my face.

Yes, since that day, I hadn't seen him again due to our project's hiatus, it was today when we finally get to see each other again. During hiatus, we still kept in touch with each other, calling and texting for like maybe once or twice a week?

I nodded at him. "Your treat." I joked where he just answered me with a playful glare. "I missed eating, kiss your money goodbye later." Then I chuckled at what I said.

It was true, even though I lost ten kilograms, I am still doing my diet plan, I cannot gain weight during the series and I really love what I look like now. Even my family and my Phis were shocked when they saw me finally smaller than P'Bright. P'Mike even joked that I look more appropriate as Tine.

He groaned and made face to me. "You're the richest actor on GMM, how could you ask a poor person to treat you?" He asked like he couldn't believe me.

I widen my eyes at him, then I laughed. Me? Richest? He? Poor? "Don't mess with me P'Bright." I rolled my eyes on him like a sassy teenage girl. "The one who asked will treat the food."

He frowned at me. "Tss." he looked annoyed but was trying not to smile. "Fine." and I smiled happily. He finally gave up, stingy much? He'll treat me for only once tonight, can't feel anything more than excited.

I made a small cheeky victory dance in front of him while he just shook his head and smirk. He even hit my head. "Stop acting like a kid."

I chuckled and smile wider. My eyes curving into an arc. My giggles escaped from my lips.

"Sorry to interrupt your moments. Please change to the football wear." the assistant said and hand us the two football jerseys.

I blushed at what she said. What moments? So to hide my blush, I quickly grab the jersey and made my way to the changing room.

"Nong Win. You'll be wearing the white!" she called. I look at what I am holding, it was black and P'Bright's so I walked back to them and grab mine.

Damn embarrassing! Shiaaa!