𝐢

"Yes! On the way P'Eed" I replied to my manager then hang up the phone as soon as possible.

I slipped my iPhone X back to my pocket and brought back my hands on the steering wheel of the car. Today will be the day that I'm going to meet my future co-workers for the upcoming series that I would be leading.

Can't help but feel happy and nervous at the same time, especially with my partner. I prefer calling him that rather than love team.

If you are curious on what series I might be starring, it's under boys love. Nothing special, nothing weird. I personally think it is pretty normal.

But as of my partner, heard he was in the industry for a long time. When I surf the internet to check on him, he doesn't look friendly at all. But I hope we could get along.

I carefully parked my car at the parking lot provided where we will held the event. It is inside the GMM Building, on one of those floors. And this will be the first time I will meet the staffs, casts, and director.

"This is it." I made a quick visual check on myself and took a deep breathe before walking out of my car.

Don't get me wrong, I knew some famous celebrities, I befriend and hang out with some of them, but this is different, they will be my first co-workers in this industry, plus, I don't know any of them at all!

When I entered the building I was quickly greeted by my manager, P'Eed. "Sawasdee Krup!" I held my hands together as I bowed a little, showing a polite wai. "Am I late?" I asked.

She did the same and tapped me on my shoulders. "You're just on time. Everybody's waiting inside." I nod but stopped in my track, looking back at her.

"Do I look okay?" I asked nervously, showing her my simple look for today's event. Trust me, men can be nervous some times. On my case, very nervous.

She quickly scanned me and nodded. "Nong Win, you're good. No need to be nervous." A smiled plastered on her face, encouraging me. I just nod back at her and let her lead me the way.

This time, I remember what my family told me earlier, just be myself so I will.

We entered a huge hall with different people dressed on different colours. There were tables filled with food and drink, it looks like a feast under an air conditioned room. Glancing at the tables, it will be enough to make my tummy happy.

People kept on greeting us, and I did the same while P'Eed introduces me to them.

"Sawasdee Krup!"

"Nice to meet you."

Two of the most used lines from me today.

"N'Guy, Sawasdee Kha. This is Nong Win and he will working with you for months." Manager Eed introduced me into a fine looking man.

He looked back at me and smiled. "Oh? The new kid?" he asked looking back at P'Eed.

"Please take care of me." nodding then I gave him my widest smile wherein he responded with a welcoming grin.

P'Guy playfully smack me at the shoulders and it honestly reduce my tension. "Drop the formalities, I will be your senior."

"Okay, P'Guy." Of course I knew him, he is one of the actors of the GMM, a company which doesn't have that much talents. Except on acting, he is also good at guitar and singing. I watched him a few times.

He gently pulled me inside their small circle and introduced me to the others.

"This is Toptap, Gunsmile, Frank, Mike, and Khaotung." I greeted them and they did the same. They were all teasing and having fun together, they welcomed me warmly until I felt like I am very comfortable around them.