𝐯

The unofficial first poster of 2gether The Series were posted by the management on IG, Facebook, and Twitter. We are so happy to earn good feedbacks from the audience.

It tickles their curiosity due to the guitar and football jerseys that we are wearing. They are very excited, anticipated to watch our upcoming series.

And of course, it sent us happiness and relief. I never felt so overwhelmed than this before. My IG followers also began increasing, comments showing how excited they were.

Its been a week since the poster was released. Almost 10 days after P'Bright followed me back. If you are asking about our relationship? Yes it improved.

We text each other sometimes, maybe once in every three days. But I still feel an invisible wall between the the two of us. It was okay though, at least we improved.

In three days, will be my birthday, and maybe some time next year will be the release of our first ever series, we have to rush everything so I am on my way to the management to get the copy of the script.

It was scheduled that we will start the script reading by next week, and start the shooting of trailer by next next week. So I had no choice but to sacrifice my plans for the shooting.

I went out of my car and went straight to the GMM Building. P'Eed, my manager, is not present today so I have to meet P'Bright's manager, P'Add, to assist me. Good thing they were colleagues and ask P'Add to prepare the script for me.

I already read the storyline for multiple of times, but for now, I have to start familiarizing the script so I won't have a hard time memorizing in the future.

"Sawasdee Krup!" I greeted everyone I came passed by as a sign of respect. They were my seniors and I also don't mind. Some nodded, some smile at me.

I even encountered P'Mike along with P'Godji at the elevator. We talked for a short moment before walking in different paths.

When I found the place where P'Add is usually seen, I quickly went to show myself to him. Good that he was alone and doing nothing important.

"Sawasdee Krup P'Add." I bowed to and he did the same, smiling at me before letting me in.

I walked inside the small room and there were too many dividers, dividing the tables of office workers. "Sawasdee Krup! Stay here. Are you in rush?" He asked and went to his drawer.

I shook my head and smiled at him. "I'm not Phi, you can take your time." I politely said, scanning the place I am in. There are a few workers with us busy doing their works.

"Don't worry, it won't take long. I already prepared it for you." I just smiled and wait for him to hand me the script.

In a green book binned, he handed me the script which were approximately 700+ pages. It was a bit heavy but I think I can manage.

For the second time, I bowed to  wai him, holding the script between my hands.  "Thank you, Phi'. I appreciate you." he tapped my shoulders and just nodded.

"Its nothing. Take care." so I went outside and made my way to the parking lot.

I drop the script to the shotgun seat next to me and sigh. Looks like my economics book aren't going to be the only books I need to read.