𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

We pulled away from the kiss while panting. "Win, thank you." I don't know what he's thanking me for, but I almost gasp at what he did.

He smiled very brightly at me. I knew that the sun is covered by the clouds, but the person beside me is generating the same vibes.

His smile almost took my breathe away, and I automatically smile back at him. "I really love your smile." he caress my cheeks and kissed it. I closed my eyes as his wet lips made contact with my cheeks.

He's not just aware on how much I love his smiles more. "Then smile for me." I said. He was the reason for my smiles and joy.

Too bad, I couldn't shout to the world how I love him. I knew myself that I didn't loved anyone more than I did to P'Bright. We sat at the back of the truck, letting the rain pour down hard on us.

I'm confused, it was supposed to be cold, but P'Bright is making the atmosphere warmer.

I rested my head into his shoulders, his hands started caressing my wet hair. "Thank you too." I whispered and closed my eyes. "Thank you that I met you." I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Cheesy." he chuckled. "I'm not used to it."

I opened my eyes and chuckled with him. "I'm not used to be protected or taken care of, but I didn't complain." I shook my head at him.

He smirk and shook his head too. "Fine, I'll let you take care of me."

My eyebrows wrinkled at him. "Why? What do you mean?" I asked but he only stared in front. I remain staring at him, until I decided to finally touch his forehead.

My eyes widen on how high his temperature is. "Bright, you are sick! Why didn't you tell me?" I jump from my seat to stand in front of him.

He is literally warm, how insensitive of me. I didn't notice he was sick, I must find a place to stay.

"Stand up, I'll drive." I said hurriedly as I guide him carefully at the shotgun seat of the car. He chuckled at me. "Calm down, I'm not going to die." he said.

I glare at him as I placed his seat belt. "You are burning hot, how could I calm?' I asked and run to the driver's seat.

Soaking the car wet isn't my concern the most, I have to drive carefully despite of the slippery road and find a nearest hotel or cabin that we could stay.

I glance at P'Bright who's eyes were closed. Now I blame myself for being immature, I forced him to play in the rain with me. There's no doubt that it was me to blame.

I sigh, my hands were shaking not because of the cold weather, but because my heart was also shaking in despair.

The only thing I won't do is to hurt or cause problems to him, I don't want to see him struggle, the struggles he experienced before is already enough.

"C-cold." P'Bright whispered but I managed to hear it. So I quickly turned off the aircon. I sigh.

Hotel, a place to stay, cabin, show yourselves. We are in a hurry. But all I could see was fields of grass and a long road.

"Win, don't p-panic. Okay? I'll be a-alright." I glance at him who is looking at me. "It's just a simple fever." he added and I nodded so he don't have to worry about me.

He was sick, but he is still thinking of me. He really took a good care of me, now, I swear to the heavens that I would take care of him tonight.

After several minutes of driving, I finally found a small cabin where we could stay the night. There is only one room left and we are lucky to get it.