𝐱𝐱𝐢

"SHIAA!" I yelled and the poor person under me closed his eyes due to my yelling. I couldn't help but scream what I am feeling inside, if I hadn't scream it, it might kill me or make me go insane. Damn!

I blinked at the staring Bright Vachirawit below me. He is now holding my waist supporting me on top of him. Then his eyebrows wrinkled and asked. "What are you doing?'

My face heat up at his sudden question. It looks like he didn't notice that when he tried sitting, his lips crashed on mine. I shook my head and quickly get up.

"N-nothing! I slipped and fell into you." I stutter while rubbing my left arms, actually it was my lips that was aching, the moment P'Bright tried sitting, his lips crashed on me very hard. I swear I even heard how strong the impact is.

Weird, he didn't notice. Or is he half asleep? But whatever, I am grateful he didn't know. That would be another embarrassment for me.

My lips hurt and I can guess that is the result of the strong impact, however, I couldn't touch my lips, he might got hints.

Making myself part from him, I looked around but Bright. "You fell into me?" he asked as he scratch the back of his head. His hair was a bit messy and it was sexy-I mean yeah you know, attractive. Damn Win!

I blushed at his question. It came double meaning to me. My gaze travelled my surroundings except his gaze before I nodded. "Y-yeah! Oh you're now awake. How could you ditch me?" I tried changing the topic. It was a bit awkward for me but I have to compose myself.

"Why? Are you gonna leave now?" he stood up and went to the bathroom. "Don't leave yet!" he yelled back.

I didn't bother to answer him and fished my hands into my pocket to check at my lips. I freaking hope there's no bruises.

I sigh and laid at the sofa. Damn, what the hell is wrong with me?

Whole December passed by and it was one of my best months in my whole life. Shooting goes on, but we limit it to five days in a week, P'Champion is so good to let us enjoy this month than to work until we're exhausted.

I spend my Christmas with my family. We had a small celebration in our house and invited some of our extended family for gathering.

I also spend time and eat with my friends outside, they wished me luck for my upcoming series that is soon to air on February.

And I video called Blue every night, catching up with each other. My love life is satisfied and we meet up once every two weeks.

As of P'Bright, I honestly become awkward to him. I mean, I tried approaching him like the usual but I feel awkward every time, and I hope he doesn't notice the small space I created between us.

I know myself that I love Blue, we've been together for years. But whenever P'Bright is near, I can't help but ask myself. Why am I being confused when he's with me?

I shouldn't be confused in the first place, cause I knew that I'm straight. Or at least I convince myself that I am? I never know.

"Phi how is it?" I asked the person on the other side of the call.

The background is a bit noisy, guess he is in the car. "It's done Nong Win, I already delivered your surprise."

"He already got it?" I asked my phone between my ears and shoulder as I fixed the curtains, the whole unit is a bit dim, I wanted it to be brighter.

"Yes Nong. He just received it." I smiled at his response.

"Thank you Phi. Have a safe trip." Then I hang up the call.