𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯

I wake up passed 2 o'clock groaning as I hit my head that was aching. "Shia." I cursed under my breath as I stood up from my bed. My eyes widen as I look back at my bed.

I was in the sofa a few hours ago. Did P'Bright carried me upstairs? I looked around my room to look for him, but he is nowhere.

I closed my eyes sighing, did I embarrassed myself in front of him again?  Then I face palmed myself.

I didn't mind whatever just happened and walked to the shower to relieve myself from headache.

Blue and I broke up. That's the first thing that comes to my mind as soon as the cold waters fell into my body.

It was saddening. It hurts. But I couldn't do anything with it. I just couldn't let myself be miserable again. I'm afraid that even P'Bright will grew tired of me too.

When I walked out the shower and put on some comfy clothes, I walked downstairs to find something to eat.

There in the center table, I saw my unit's spare keys. Blue gave it back to me yesterday, only proves that she's not coming back here anymore.

I sat at the sofa and grab it. Staring at the keys that I once gave to her. Just like my heart, she gave it back to me, because she couldn't hold it anymore. She's tired of it.

I smiled bitterly. I should have let my feelings for her fade. Even if I'm an nuisance sometimes, I knew that I don't deserve to be hurt. No one is.

"So you're awake?" My head turn to look at the man who walked into my unit. It was Bright, I thought he already left? Where did he go at this time?

He was holding plastic bags on the both of his hands, wearing masks and a cap. I stood up to help him carry the grocery bags.

"P'Bright, you're still here?" He removed the cap and mask as we walked into the kitchen, sighing a relief. The actor is panting maybe from walking.

"Obviously." he replied. Damn, what a fool question Win.

"I thought you went home already." then I opened the bags to see food. Shia, don't tell me he would let me eat all of this?

He panted and sat at the chair. "I couldn't leave you, I'm afraid that something might happen to you." I smiled at what he said. He is so sweet to his Nong.

"And why are you panting?" I tried changing the topic, him sweet talking me, makes my organs inside become wild.

He combed his hair using his fingers. "It's negative two degrees outside. I had to run to the nearest 24 hour open store to bought things or else I'll be found freezing and dead." he stated faster than he could. Damn, did he even breathe?

I chuckled at his answer and grab the box of ice cream I saw, I went to get two spoons and gave one to him. "Here, let's eat." the only thing I could tell him.

I remember our conversation before, when he bought me an ice cream. He runs away from loneliness by sleeping, and I already did that. Then, eat.

Good thing he didn't forget the ice cream, looks like he also remember our conversation before.

But before he could even receive the spoon, I take it back. "But have a shower first, grab some clothes in my drawer. I won't mind, and I don't want to take care of a sick Phi."

He playfully glare at me and rolled his eyes. "And who eats ice cream at nearly 3 o'clock in the morning?" he asked sarcastically.

I put a spoonful of cookies and cream into my mouth before I pointed to myself as an answer.