𝐢𝐢

The event is over, and people are silently leaving one by one the event's hall. Some doesn't really leave, they need to continue their work at the other floor or next room.

While me, I stayed close to my manager, talked with Phi's I can't believe I am super close with. Eat more food at the table, drink to stay hydrated, and scroll down on my phone.

Honestly, I can't still get over on the embarrassment earlier. Bright fucking Vachirawit, my soon to be love team, just left me with my cheeks burning red.

Do you think I'm happy? Of course! Not! I am silently wishing nobody saw the awkwardness earlier, or else I'd die from embarrassment.

But to clear everything, I'm not angry at him. I choose to understand that he was a complete introvert or maybe he doesn't like me, it's his business not mine. So for the second time, I let it slide.

After he walked away from me, he still hasn't come back. I just don't care, I won't let him ruin this special day of mine.

And I would never forget how those eyeballs eyed me in judgment. If he hate me, fine.

"Nong Win, can I have a picture?" A female staff approached me, politely asking while I am scrolling through my phone in boredom. "Sure." I stand up closer to her as she pulls out her phone.

After her, another staffs stand closer to me to get a picture too. I just showed them my genuine smiles, tilting my head.

"Get used to it, your first ever series will surely hit." P'Gunsmile whispered as he walk pass by me.

I looked back to his walking figure, chuckling. I hope so P'Gunsmile, I very hope so, only if the introvert won't drop his role after acting a few scenes with me.

After a few minutes of taking pictures, P'Bright hasn't still come back. But I don't really care about him, swear.

I just sat back and listen to P'Champion who was making a few last words in front. He is holding a bond paper, but he is not reading anything. Just a prop.

"Before some of you leave, 2gether The Series, I have a huge hope on this especially the casts." he simply stated, glancing at our table filled with the cast. "The management wanted to see the initial poster so we have to take photoshoots as soon as possible."

The director glanced down at the paper. I deduced that it is a paper written with the series' schedule.

"As of the trailer, we will shoot it on the upcoming weeks, and wait for the audience's feedback." Well, I am pretty confident that the fans will surely love it. I prefer to be optimistic, nothing's wrong with that.

"But today, let us enjoy to our heart's content." P'Champion ended, and cheering were all over the place. The event officially ended.

Some staffs left while others stayed especially those who had free time. As for me, my manager told me to bond with my future co-workers more, as if we didn't bond enough. And since I don't have anything to do, I stayed.

Phi's are having fun together while Gigi, Love, Gun, P'Guy, and the others left early, they said they have a lot of scheduled things to do. So I stayed with P'Mike and the rest.

We are having one of those goofy chit-chats, just casual conversation when my phone rang.

Bluie calling...

"Please excuse me, Phi's." I excused myself, earning a nod from them, before I answered the call from my long time girlfriend, Blue.

"Hello?" I answered while walking outside the events hall. My phone gently placed on my ear.