𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯

"Keep safe, alright? Don't stay up late." Mom reminded me with the combination of stern yet gentle tone. But I am no longer a kid!

I nodded at her. "Yes mom." then I gave her a peck on her cheeks. I nod at my Father and siblings before I went into my car.

"Call if you need anything." Father said and I smile at him as a response. My sisters and brother raised their hands to wave at me whilst I only nodded.

They just visited me on my condominium this day, so I drive them back home.

I spent my whole day with them, they checked if I was doing alright. And we planned about our celebration for the upcoming ending of 2gether.

It's really good to have a very supportive family. I couldn't ask for more. I feel so contented with them.

While I was driving, my phone rang, I reached for it and answered the call quickly.

"Hello?" I asked glancing at my phone as I hit the loudspeaker, taking turn at the highway.

"Where are you?" P'Bright asked, I recognized him as soon as he speak.

And that made me automatically smile from ear to ear. "I'm on my way, Phi" I replied.

Yes, I'm going to meet him, again. As if we don't see each other every single hour in a day.

"Good, I prepared everything." he gently said at the other aide of the call.

"Okay okay, I'll be there in a few." I said then the call ended.

It was passed six o'clock and I'm currently on my way to P'Bright's unit.

We planned today that after I spent my whole day with my family, we will have a movie night along with P'Mike and P'Toptap.

If there is what we called girls night, we also have boys night.

Tonight will be our night, but of course, we didn't bought any liquors to prevent what happened before.

We choose to get drunk by drinking chocolate drinks and milk. Sounds childish but I think it will be fun.

It didn't take me several minutes when I pulled into the condominium's parking lot, then I climbed the elevator as swift as possible, carefully not letting anyone to notice me.

When I get there, I knocked into his door. "Finally you are here." I gave him a genuine smile.

P'Bright sigh and opened the door wide open for me, showing a reaction like he was not pleased to see me.

Oh please, I am so used to see that face. I knew he miss me too, jk.

"You know that traffic jam exists." I informed him as I removed my converse before jumping into his sofa. "Woahhh, you're sofa is new." I exclaimed.

"It just came earlier." he said and sat down next to me.

"Then it is a privilege to be the first person to seat." I chuckled.