𝐱𝐥𝐯

"Uhhh, finally we got home." I groaned and crash into the sofa as soon as we entered P'Bright's condo unit.

We just finished practicing for the episode three of play 2gether and I'm pretty tired and lazy since it has been raining this morning.

The news reported that there will be a thunderstorm until tomorrow, and since I promised P'Bright that I would crash here last week, here I am.

He walked upstairs and so I followed him. I really wanted to take a shower cause I feel very sticky.

I also do not want to get sick because we got soaked from the rain. "P'Bright, I will borrow some clothes." I informed him while looking for some comfortable clothes.

I heard him yelled a reply from the bathroom. "Get whatever you want." I only grabbed a simple oversized white shirt and shorts, then I lied on his bed while waiting for him to finish bathing.

He walked out the bathroom half naked. His upper body were exposed while his lower parts were covered with the towel.

He smirked at me when he caught me looking. "Like what you see?" he teased. I felt my face heated even if it's freezing cold tonight. I didn't respond to him and run into the bathroom.

I quickly locked the door. Shia, he is hotter than a hundred degree Celsius.

I did a quick shower trying not to scream and complain on how cold the water is. There's a heater but I might accidentally boiled myself so no thanks. I don't trust my clumsiness.

I walked out the bathroom dressed as I rubbed my wet hair using the spare towel. I saw P'Bright sitting at the end of the bed, waiting for me to come out.

"So what are we gonna do tonight?" I asked sitting next to him. He is already dressed up wearing a simple shirt and his boxers.

Damn, stop looking down there. He shrugged. "We already ate, I thought you're tired? Let's sleep." he suggested and I only nodded.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled into it while I focused on dying my hair using the towel.

We remained silent for a moment until P'Bright turned his head to look at me. "What?" I asked, do I have something on my face?

He shook his head and dug his face into my neck. "Hmm, you smell good." he sniffed my neck that made me tickled as he wrapped his arms into my waist, he was back hugging me.

"Stop, it's t-tickling me!" I laughed trying to push him away but he never let me go.

He only smiled and continue sniffing my neck from left to right. "Ahh! Stop!" I chuckled trying to block my neck preventing him to smell me.

Our giggles filled the room for the past minutes, until P'Bright's nose that was touching my skin got replaced by his lips.

My eyes widen as I felt his kisses into my neck. "P-P'Bright! What are you d-doing?" I asked. He become serious behind me, I can't help but stutter.

He didnt respond, his mouth was busy planting wet kisses into my neck and shoulder. Honestly, his kisses felt good. It was a different kind of sensation. I felt this before, and I liked it.

"P'Bright." I called his name even if my eyes were tightly shut while he's sucking my sensitive skin. I felt him bite me, leaving read love marks.

He gently forced me to face him, then he crashed his lips into mine. P'Bright pulled my waist closer.

I closed my eyes to kiss him back. Then his hand moved into my cheeks, pulling me closer to him. His kisses were soft and gentle, but at the same time, it was hot.