𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢

"Sawasdee!" I greeted the handsome man in front of my door before I open it wider for him. If I am not trying to compose myself, I might be stuttering in nervousness.

He replied with a slight smile before he went inside my unit. "I brought foods, drink, and movies." he said raising the plastic bag full of goods and CDs.

I chuckled awkwardly before I lead him to the living room. Damn, I am honestly not used of confrontation, I feel like I will be bombarded with questions later.

"Do you want to watch movie?" I asked preparing the DVD player trying by best to avoid opening up the topic.

Though everything is in it's place, I pretended like fixing the wirings and stuff. These things suddenly become more interested than my visitor.

I didn't bother to glance at Bright and focused on the preparation. "Yeah, I think. Let's watch Intercellar." then he walked towards me to give the CD.

I received it but he didn't release his grip on it. I turn to face him and saw him staring intently at me. Shiaaa! This is it! I'm nervous. "Win. Why are you distancing?"

His question almost broke my heart that I badly wanted to cry. How could I avoid this Phi of mine? He took a good care of me but I gave him this as a return.

I suddenly felt the guilt eating me. I am sure he only have good intentions for me, but I overlooked it.

After everything that he has done, he doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. My gaze dropped on the floor before I sigh and said "I don't know Phi, I've got no clue." I told him honestly as I met his eyes just to tell him that it was true.

However, I couldn't really figure out what is happening to me. Everything is a blur, I don't get it. He sigh before nodding. "Do you feel awkward to me?" he asked whilst I nod. I just wanted to be honest with him.

We are back at the awkward stage when we first met. Though it is so hard to be closer to him, I still chose to place a barrier between us.

"You were not awkward to me before." he stated. He was right, I felt comfortable around him, but everything changed.  "Since when did you feel the awkwardness?" and this question of him made me think.

Shiaaa! Since the accident at his condo. I mean, the unexpected kiss that happened which he didn't know. It was December 1st and to think that I'm avoiding him for less than a month now makes me guilty.

"S-since the last time I went to your u-unit." I hadn't fetch him after that incident. So he came late again at the taping.

"You mean the accidental kiss?" he asked that made my eyes grew wide. As far as I know, he was asleep that time.

Don't tell me he pretended not to know? "I thought you were asleep?"

He placed the CD at the console before fishing his hands to his pocket. "I am. But I felt the impact even at my dreams." he chuckled and I blushed when I remember how strong it was that created a bruise when I got home.

Here comes the teasing Bright again. I miss this side of him. Been so long since the last time I converse with him like this.

He pat my shoulders chuckling. "You are the one to blame. If you hadn't sit up then it wouldn't happen." he chuckled more at my remarks as he slid his arms into my shoulders.

I even playfully glare at him and pouted. "Fine. It was my fault." he laughed as his hands messed with my hair.

"It was really yours. You don't know how shock I was that time." I told him while throwing a tantrums like a kid. Now I do not care even if he was my Phi. I was clearly blaming him.

He giggled at me before saying "Of course I know. It was evident on your red face that time." he teased. Shiaaa! That was embarrassing!

"And you pretend that you didn't know!" I added pouting. I look like a fool overthinking what happened and he already knew? Damn!

He laughed again and shook his head. "When did I pretend? I knew from the start, we just hadn't talked about it."

I snickered at him before pushing him away from me lightly. "Fine Mr. Chivaaree!" I made face at him where he just chuckled at my childish behavior. "Behave your ass and let's get this movie done." then I turn to put the CD at the player.

I feel like being a mean and sassy Win today. P'Bright is not the only one with multiple personalities, I should also be.

I sigh smiling secretly. Atleast the teasing break the ice for the both of us. I felt that the awkwardness melted at our laughters and giggles.

Am I really that kind of person who over thinks things even if it were not a big deal? I even over think about myself. Damn! Should've brush it off now.

When I'm done, I clicked the remote play, turned off the lights and sat next to him. He passed me one pack of chips. "This is how I make up with you.' he whispered smiling.

I smiled back at him before I acted sulking. "Unfair, you knew that I like food."

He nudge my shoulders giving it to me. "Just accept it." he sound playfully annoyed.

I shook my head at him smiling before I grab the pack of chips. "Fine. Apology accepted."

END