𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

Today is the day we are all waiting for. The first day of our shooting for the upcoming trailer of 2gether the Series.

Before I left home, my family cheered and encourage me that I will do good today. I hope I will really do good cause I was feeling nervous since last night.

So I made my way to get at the shooting location as soon as possible with care of course. I couldn't risk myself.

On my way to that certain University, my sweating hands reached for my ringing phone.

Who would dare to call me this early? I just pressed the answer button and didn't bother to see who it was. I concentrated on my driving.

"Yes?" I asked, waiting for the caller to talk so I could figure out who it is.

"Where are you?" the gloomy voice of my manager, P'Eed answered my question with a question.

Of course it would be P'Eed who'd dare to call me early in the morning.

"I'm on my way." I simply replied, glancing at the rear mirror to check the back side of my car.

"Good. Take care." then she hung up the call.

I didn't bother picking up my phone from the seat next to me, and took a left turn. P'Eed calling me only reminded me that I was on my way to shoot my first ever series.

Just the thought of it only makes me nervous. My palm sweating. My heart unusually beating. It is my first ever shooting, and I feel like choking from the pressure.

When I reached the set. Everyone was busy doing their own tasks. Some staffs were on their phone calling someone while the others are preparing the lights, camera, and even the outfits that we'll be wearing.

Some of my Phis are already in here. They were on standby and currently waiting for the others. I energetically walk towards them to wai.

"Sawasdee Krup!" I greeted my seniors. They greeted me as well. P'Guy tapped my shoulders and ask.

"This is your first time. You nervous?" I smile sheepishly at him and nodded. Oh don't ask how nervous I was, you wouldn't guess.

"I am very much nervous Phi." He chuckled.

"You can do it P'Win." Love Pattranite who is going to be my crush in the series encouraged me. Her sweet smile sent warm hugs on my heart.

"Thank you." I thanked her. I stayed and continue talking with them along with JJ, Khaotung, Frank, Drake, Pluem, Toptap, and Mike.

After a couple of few minutes, P'Bright arrived so P'Champion, the director, asked us to get ready.

Another miracle, he isn't later than 20 minutes. Still, he is 4 minutes late.

"We'll start shooting in 10 minutes. Get prepared." He said with authority. He may be a good and approachable guy, but he is quite serious and professional when it comes to work.

The make up artist who guided me last photoshoot are the one assigned to take care of me today. He handed me a white polo shirt and fitted jeans. "Wear this Nong Win. Then I'll put you some make up after." I nodded at him and went to the changing room.

When I get changed, I sat in front of a mirror with a ring light on it, he started putting light powders and other make up products on my face.

I tried to take off my mind the nervousness that I'm feeling, but I can't help it, I can feel the pressured building inside me.