𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐯

My solo performance got well received, and I am very happy that I didn't messed up that song.

Thanks to P'Bright who helped me, without him, I might messed up big time. "Nong Win, make sure you won't be late alright?" P'Eed reminded me from the call.

"Yes Phi, I'll be there a few minutes early today." then I hang up the phone.

Today is one of my most awaited photoshoot, except that this is going to be mine and P'Bright's first ever global fan meet, we also got to meet the legendary Holy Trinity of the BL World.

That is why we cannot be late today, that would be embarrassing. I dialed P'Bright's number just to check if he's already awake.

"Are you awake?" I asked as I buttoned my stripped polo.

He sigh, "You've been asking that since 30 minutes ago."

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to make sure." I smiled.

"I'm ready to go, I'll pick you up." I nodded even if he can't see me.

"Alright." then the call ended.

I grabbed my things such as phone, wallet, masks and my small bag. I also texted my manager that I'm on my way.

Then I closed my unit and waited for P'Bright at the parking lot. When I saw his car, I quickly sat at the shotgun seat next to him.

I smiled sweetly when I saw him. I don't know why, but I felt that I missed him. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded enthusiastically.

"I was born ready!" I cheered and he drove away. While on our way to the GMM, I could help but secretly glance at the person beside.

I don't know, we've been together for months, but I still couldn't believe that we are together now.

I bite my lower lip trying not to smile, I bet there are hundred thousands of person who'd do anything just to replace me, unlucky them.

"If you wanted to stare at me, just say it. Don't hide it to yourself." I blushed when he busted me.

I quickly looked away and pretend to be clueless. Shia, another embarrassment. "W-what?"

He chuckled. "Don't play dumb Win. You know what I'm saying." he is smiling while shaking his head.

I glance at him, I feel very shy. One fact about our relationship, we're not used on sweet talking each other.

"I-I just f-feel like I-I missed you." I said shyly and pouted. Why is it hard to be honest? I feel embarrassed.

He glanced at me. "Hmm? Why did you missed me?" he asked.

I looked away. "We... we aren't eating together anymore.. we never got to go out.. I-I never had a chance to be with.. you alone." I pouted while looking down.

Well it was true. We are busy proving that we are not together that I missed being with him.

I never stepped on his unit again, he also never went into mine. Today is the first time we went to work together after a long time.

I was happy of course, that I get to talk to him privately like this. Usually, we'll whispered to each other in public, but we never had a chance to talk.

But it was fine by me, I understand, we are public figure. I just couldn't help but miss him.

P'Bright didn't said anything and continued driving. I sigh, it was embarrassing damn.

I looked outside the car. This is one of the reasons why I don't want to be honest sometimes, I feel like it was useless.

I glance at P'Bright when the car stopped in the pavements. "What happened?" I asked.