𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

Another day working, yet this day is something that I really look forward shooting, since today is special than the usual, because we have special guests.

Today, we'll be having Scrubb in the set and we are going to film 3 scenes with them. First scene will be in the high school, the first time Sarawat and Tine met. Second, the scene where Tine will sat on a barrier with Sarawat as his support. And lastly, the ending scene.

We will also shoot the scenes that will be using a stage. Like the music competition that Sarawat will join, the Altermajeeb and Freshy Night.

And that only means that we will start shooting early in the morning until the dawn for the Freshy Night part on the first episode. Good thing that I got enough sleep yesterday which is Sunday, I also ate food that will gave me more energy. I'm ready for this very day.

It was 6 am in the morning, we'll start shooting at 8 and we need to prepare in 7 am in the morning. I was on my way to my car when I saw P'Bright at the entrance of the condominium I am staying. He was leaning on his black car so I run towards him. "Why are you here?" I asked.

He removed his glasses to look at me. "To pick you up obviously." He said then open the door for me. I shook my head smiling then hop in.

Looks like I can conserve gas today. He walked around the car then sat at the driver's seat. "You were up very early, I was about to fetch you." I told him in disbelief.

He turned on the car engine before answering. "I wanted to get back to you. You were driving for me in almost two weeks. I think its my time to drive you too." He glanced at me. I just nodded as an answer.

Its early in the morning yet, my heart feels warm because of him. I smiled sweetly while I laid my back at the seat. Hope this day will be good!

"Sawasdee Krup!" P'Bright and I greeted as we bowed down to P'Muey and P'Ball. We are meeting them personally here inside the tent. "It's an honor to meet you." I added and they chuckled at what I said.

"And we are looking forward working with you." P'Muey shook my hand. I nodded and smiled at them, we talked for a few minutes until the assistant told us to change clothes.

We are going to film first the scene when we are back to high school. My clothes were a simple white polo and dark blue shorts. P'Champion briefed us before shooting. "Listen Tine, you are singing happily, jumping all over the place. Then you will accidentally hit someone which you didn't know. Got it?"

I nodded enthusiastically.  "Yes Phi."

"And you Sarawat, you are bored and was about leave when the person in front of you accidentally hit you. You have to show us what love at first sight looks like. Do you get it?" and P'Bright nodded at him.

"AND 3 2 1 ACTION!" the Scrubb on stage started singing their song Deep while the people around are like normally singing along, dancing, and cheering.

I laughed with Fong as we started singing along to the song. Good thing I listened to this song many times before, I didn't have a hard time singing with them.

I have to show the audience that I am a fan of Scrubb. So I started shouting the lyrics and jumping like some happy fanboy in a concert. Until I bumped into someone, I looked back and said sorry to him for a moment, then I enjoyed the music again.