𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢

"What now? Are you done?" P'Bright asked beside me for I don't know how many time.

He is currently leaning in his car while I am busy putting all my stuffs at the storage space at the back of his car.

I shook my head, "Nope, I still got my bag of snacks upstairs." I responded pushing my stuffs before stretching my back. That hurts!

He sigh and raised his arms. "I gave up." He groaned. I chuckled at him.

"This would be the last, let me just get it." I said and run upstairs to my unit to grab the bag of good I bought yesterday. I would not be going up and down if he is helping me.

We are currently placing our things at P'Bright's car like our bags of clothes, skin cares, and food for today's event. Today, we are going on a trip as P'Bright promised, he is taking me into his hometown.

I smiled at the thought, yes I met his mom and uncle several times. They are actually very different from Bright, they are usually talkative unlike my Phi who is always silent and usually sleeping.

I shook my head and grab the last bag. I looked around my condo unit, I won't be here for a while. Then I shut it closed and run downstairs to meet the grumpy P'Bright.

He is in his usual expressionless face. He only looked at me while I'm approaching towards him. "Let's goooo!" I said enthusiastically.

He shook his head and chuckled. "Get in." I smiled and sat in the shot gun seat next to the driver's.

"I'm so excitedddd!" I cheered as P'Bright turned on the engine.

"Calm yourself, it's already 10 am but we're still in Bangkok, thanks to your several bags." he thanked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes at him playfully. If he only helped me carry my bags. "You won't get chips from me later." I warned him. He smiled while shaking his head. I'm childish sometimes, I know.

As the car started moving, I smiled at the buildings and cars outside. I won't be seeing them in the next two days.

Also, I did not forget to inform P'Eed that we would be out of Bangkok for a few days, I don't want my ears to get pulled again.

I glance at the person beside me, I hope I would have a great time with him.

I mean of course, it's certain that I would be having fun with him. But I wanted to experience more with him.

"So how long are you going to drive?" I asked P'Bright after I took a photo of the road to post in my IG story.

He glance at me, "Almost eight to ten hours." he simply stated.

My eyes widen in shock. "What? Won't you get tired?" I asked.

"Of course I would, that's why I brought you so you can drive while I'm sleeping." he said without glancing at me. His grin is wide and bright.

Then it took me seconds to realize, "What? Are you nuts? I don't know the way." I complained.

He chuckled at me, "What's the use of a map?" he rolled his eyes then gestured at his phone acting as the navigator.

Shiaaa is he crazy? Maps could be confusing sometimes. Like how he confused me all the time.

I shook my head and crossed my arms. "Then let's sleep on the road." I said stubbornly.

There is no way that I'll drive, I'm not familiar where we are going. We might end up lost along the way. "Tss." I heard him snickered next to me. "Fine."

I pouted and stare outside the car. We are on our way towards the exit of Bangkok, it was a long way, and that also means that I would be with P'Bright for a long time.