𝐢𝐢𝐢

The time has come for our first ever photoshoot. The management will release the 2gether posters at weekend so we have to do the photoshoot today, Monday, before it went through editing for the next days.

I am currently sitting on one of foldable chairs in this certain university in Bangkok, where we will do the photoshoots.

As far as I know, this is also the place where we will shoot the whole series. Looks like I have to familiarize myself to this University, or else I might get lost at the campus.

There are huge buildings around, and a wide football field. Good for the series since Sarawat, who is portrayed by P'Bright, is a football player.

I yawned scrolling through my Twitter, checking the trend topics the switching to my IG, and Line afterwards. We hadn't started cause we are still waiting for someone.

"Is he here yet?" The Person in Charge or PIC asked the crews but they just replied with a shook.

The set is all ready, everything is settled. All left to do is the photoshoot itself. And guess who are we waiting for? Yes, you're right, Bright Vachirawit.

Someone clapped that made us turn our heads to his direction. "Are you guys okay?" he asked the celebrities who are currently being patient nodded including me.

"Here have some refreshments first." he added and distributed a bottle juice to us. Oishi Apple Honey. "Nong Win, you alright?" he asked me, looking so concerned.

I received the bottle and smiled at him reassuringly. "Yes Phi, don't you worry." then he moved on to give refreshments to P'Toptap and the others.

Where the hell is that introvert? Can't he sacrifice a little? Me I woke up very early today cause this place is too far away from my house, can't he do the same?

I put my phone back to my pocket, opened the bottled drink, and walked around the area. The University is pretty huge.

There are a lot of trees and I crossed the football field. Been so long since the last time I played football.

There is also a tent where our outfits were placed. Cameras and lights all over the place. And the best part were the refreshing wind all over the area.

I am quiet happy, finally except on learning Economics, I can do something I didn't done before in a university.

Not several minutes before, someone screamed that Bright is here so I went back to the place I was sitting before and saw him walking out of his car.

"Sawasdee Krup!" He greeted, giving wai to everyone around. "I'm sorry my car wheels got flat. I have to wait for replacements." he added.

Couldn't judge him right now. He looks pitiful due to sweat flowing from his temples. He must have been hurrying to get here, but failed cause we almost wait for 45 minutes.

The crew and celebs only nodded at him. Then the one in charge of the photoshoot shouted. "Quick, get him dressed and retouched the others." so the make up artists obeyed him.

The make up artist who put my make up earlier sat in front of me. "Let me see the perfect face of Nong Win." he said childishly. I laughed at him and lifted my face for him to see.