𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢

It was a usual morning, and the rain suddenly pours on the month of April.

But I don't give a damn, I don't really care about what is happening outside my unit.

All I did this past few weeks is to sleep, eat, and stare to nothingness. Like I am a walking dead, my life sucked out and I am just an empty body without a soul.

Good thing we don't really had projects due to the pandemic so all I had to do is to stay here at my condominium.

I am just waiting every Friday to open my social media accounts to promote our series, other than that, I did usually nothing.

But don't get me wrong, I may be sad, but I am not as miserable as I was back then. It just so happened that I lost the passion to do things.

I am currently preparing breakfast, it was a simple sunny side up eggs, I am not in the mood to eat, when I heard someone knocked on the door.

I sigh, confused on who may it be. I lazily walked towards the door to open it.

In front of me, stood P'Bright. My mouth shaped into a huge o when I saw his current state.

He looked very pale. There are dark circles under his eyes. He is dripping wet due to the rainstorm outside, and he looks very weak.

"Win." he called but it came out as a whisper, no it is softer that a whisper.

I quickly walked out of my unit to hold his shoulders, to support him. "P'Bright what happened to you?" I asked, eyeing him from head to toe.

He gulped, his lips is really pale. "Navy... she broke up with me." he whispered and with that, he lost consciousness.

"P'BRIGHT!" I yelled and luckily catched him into my arms. His soaking wet clothes soaked my skin but I didn't mind.

I tried waking him by nudging him, but it turned out that he was burning with high fever. "Win..." he sleep talked.

My irritation reigned over me while I placed his arm around my shoulders.

"Tsk! Stop calling me, worry about yourself." I was really mad to see him like this. So I stood up and decided to help him get in my unit, I planned to take care of him until his fever dropped.

I am still a grateful Nong for everything he have done for me. I was never that heartless to let this poor man die outside my condo.

Good thing no one saw us. I shut the door behind me using my foot then I diverted my gaze into Bright.

"Why are you always giving me a hard time?" I asked him while I was guiding and slightly carrying him upstairs to my room. "You know that I was mad at you, but you are making me mad today, mad worried."

I sigh while staring at the unconscious P'Bright on my bed. I wrapped him with my comforter and slid my hands under the sheets to undress his wet clothes.

Don't smile there, I didn't touched or saw anything.

Then I wiped his body with warm water and grab some comfortable clothes and dressed him. It actually took me an hour just to undress and dress him, carefully not to touch or see anything.

After, I sat beside the bed staring at him. Even though I screamed at him before, my heart feels hurt seeing him like this.

But why did he came here anyway?

"Win..." he called. I didn't respond. He must be dreaming. Are we still good together in his dream? I just hope we could go back to what we once were, I just hope. "Win, I'm sorry." he whispered, and with that three words, my tears fell.