𝐱𝐢𝐱

A week has passed. First day of December, the cold breeze were all over Bangkok, and what's the best of all is that it is our rest day until tomorrow.

But I couldn't think of doing anything. I just visited my family earlier for breakfast and lunch, but I decided to stay at my condo tonight.

My phone vibrated, so fished it from my pocket.

Mom calling ..

I quickly picked up her call as I put my bag at the sofa. "Yes mom?" I asked, pinning the phone between my shoulder and ear as I remove my cardigan.

We have to wear thick clothes in this time, the weather is freezing. December vibes were sending shivers into my spine.

"Are you home?" her sweet voiced asked.

I smiled. How sweet of my mother. "Uh. I just got home." then I sat at the sofa to open the television and check the latest news.

"Good then. Don't forget to take your dinner and lock the door." she reminded me.

I smiled. I am so lucky to have a thoughtful mother. "Of course Ma! Will do." I simply replied then turned off the television, there is nothing to see.

"Okay then. I'll hang up, rest well today son."

"Love you mom." then the call ended. I laid on my sofa staring at the ceiling, I love rest days especially knowing that being an actor was quite exhausting, but after I got enough sleep and eat, I found myself thinking what should I do. I stared at my phone, I must call Blue. Haven't talk to her for weeks, I guess.

"What?" her question sent a pang of pain in my heart. My happiness turned into despair, it was evident when the smile I was wearing changed into a frown.

Her voice doesn't sound like she is happy to talk to me. More like annoyed. "I-I just want to check up o-on you." I'm her boyfriend, can't I call her? I even stutter, damn, how sensitive am I.

She sigh on the other side. "Is that all? I am fine but I can't talk right now, thesis were soon to be passed. I'm gonna hang up now. Bye."

"Oka-" and the call ended. She didn't even let me reply to her long sentence. I sigh, then what should I do now?

To ease my boredom, I decided to log in to my Instagram and check some updates. My notification and followers started increasing since the GMM2020. Then I found myself laughing at the memes fans created.

Can't help but admire them for their support. There are compilations of me and P'Bright's pictures and others. They were looking forward to see the new trailer, which happen to be editing on process.

I was successful to keep myself busy, until someone's caller ID popped up from my screen for a video call.

I was stunned for a moment, thinking what's in his mind to call me at pass six pm. I even rubbed my eyes to check if it's real, and it is. So I immediately answered P'Bright's call.

In the screen, his naked bare chest was shown. It looks like he didn't call me on purpose. More like he accidentally clicked it? or so?

"P'Bright!" I called, then he turn to look at his phone.

His eyebrows wrinkled when he saw me on his screen. "Win, what?" he asked not me but himself.

I psh'ed, "You called me." I informed him. He was laying at his sofa but he sat up, his torso exposed on me. Shiaaa why is he even topless?

His eyes widen. "I didn't."

"Huh? Yes you did." I knew that he didn't intentionally called me, just wanna tease him. "Come on, if you're missing me just tell me alright? No need to act clueless." and maybe I should win an award for this stupid act of mine?